• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Deiondre Porter, DTQB, Jefferson HS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Florida in big trouble if poaching our guys this late in the game.

What was your first clue they were in trouble?

JTrue arguing they weren't. ;-)

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Then being in trouble means we are in trouble

Not at all. They're desperate for play makers despite all the stars they recruit. They looked at their board probably realized they were going to lose out on their top choices and are scrambling.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  124
  • Days Won:  0

I think he's likely gone. I think he will be a wr in college.

• Topic Count:  2,333
  • Content Count:  21,324
  • Days Won:  10

We're doomed, UF hostesses have way more experience, he'll be sold.

What kind of experience?

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

We're doomed, UF hostesses have way more experience, he'll be sold.

What kind of experience?

Surely he meant serving coffee or tea ... :rolleyes:

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Likely true, especially seeing the Tweets about how giddy he is with the UF offer.  Likely just a formality.  Sucks that Taggart offered when UF wouldn't even invite him to campus.  He has a great year, as Taggart predicted, and now UF decides they love him...and Porter gushes.  The sad thing is, you almost need to find 'em, and hope they peak in college.  Of course, that's no way to live, so you just do the best you can, lose a few & pick a few off elsewhere.  At least till we start winning again...then it gets easier to keep 'em.

If we get a few other good pix, losing Porter won't sting as much.  Or at least we'll try to make believe.

No matter what, I hope Bulls fans don't bash this kid on Twitter, Facebook, etc. if he breaks his commitment to USF.  We can't be a butthurt fan base.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Likely true, especially seeing the Tweets about how giddy he is with the UF offer.  Likely just a formality.  Sucks that Taggart offered when UF wouldn't even invite him to campus.  He has a great year, as Taggart predicted, and now UF decides they love him...and Porter gushes.  The sad thing is, you almost need to find 'em, and hope they peak in college.  Of course, that's no way to live, so you just do the best you can, lose a few & pick a few off elsewhere.  At least till we start winning again...then it gets easier to keep 'em.

If we get a few other good pix, losing Porter won't sting as much.  Or at least we'll try to make believe.

No matter what, I hope Bulls fans don't bash this kid on Twitter, Facebook, etc. if he breaks his commitment to USF.  We can't be a butthurt fan base.

If we could land JoJo Robinson (very likely) and/or get Chris Jones to flip back to USF, it would hurt far less if Porter does indeed flip to UF.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

If we could land JoJo Robinson (very likely) and/or get Chris Jones to flip back to USF, it would hurt far less if Porter does indeed flip to UF.

He's supposed to be good, but for some reason, I'm not fretting the loss.  I like Fullwood and Bronson at WR more, and ppl seem to love McCants.  I think we have some good DBs, and youth already here.  I'm just not upset if he leaves...but I'd prefer he stay, given many here like his upside.

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Sounds like he is gone. Such a bummer - kid could have been a game changer here, and will have to fight tooth and nail to see any action at UF.

• Upvote 1