• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

That bolded text makes you sound like an *****, sir. Never said you were a bad person either.

My apologies.  I don't see anything offensive in that, but I'll try to be more careful with my wording in the future.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I get that our QB situation blows, but we're pinning our hopes on a guy who chose Rice over Georgia State before a battered Penn State made an offer.

2013 is going to be a tough season...

Why must you be the voice of reason? :D

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

ckparrothead, on 21 May 2013 - 12:20 PM, said:

Hem, on 21 May 2013 - 10:52 AM, said:

Here ya go:

@schadjoe: So former PSU QB Steven Bench will choose between USF and Miss St which he'll visit Tuesday/Wednesday.

Well there you have it. Clearly Mitchell committing did have a strong affect on Bench's desire to attend North Carolina State.

LOL, because Joe Schad knows all. And clearly in his post he says it is because Mitchell committed to NC St.

Actually common sense, something that seems to have taken a vacation in your brain on this matter, seems to indicate such.  

• Upvote 1

ckparrothead, on 21 May 2013 - 12:20 PM, said:

Hem, on 21 May 2013 - 10:52 AM, said:

Here ya go:

@schadjoe: So former PSU QB Steven Bench will choose between USF and Miss St which he'll visit Tuesday/Wednesday.

Well there you have it. Clearly Mitchell committing did have a strong affect on Bench's desire to attend North Carolina State.

LOL, because Joe Schad knows all. And clearly in his post he says it is because Mitchell committed to NC St.

Actually common sense, something that seems to have taken a vacation in your brain on this matter, seems to indicate such.  

I deal in facts, I don't pretend to read people's mind like others on this thread do.

And that was an a-hole comment.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  1,166
  • Days Won:  3

Even if Bench joins the Bulls, my optimism still leans toward Mike White...He is the only one, after seeing tapes, that even remotely resembles a D1 QB.

I deal in facts, I don't pretend to read people's mind like others on this thread do.

You deal in facts only when it benefits your (usually contrarian) arguments.  I could go find any rumor thread on this board and point out all the speculative posts you've made regarding realignment, for instance.  

It's like the prospects board - posts are moderated pretty carefully there because of the potential for recruits to read what is said about them.  It's painfully obvious to most of us that these players are paying attention to what the others are doing, especially those who are transferring to schools where they can see the field more.

You really think that Bench wasn't, or hasn't been watching what Mitchell was doing since they were looking at the same school?   Really?  

• Upvote 1

You deal in facts only when it benefits your (usually contrarian) arguments.  I could go find any rumor thread on this board and point out all the speculative posts you've made regarding realignment, for instance.  

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  How dare I speculate on a RUMOR thread!

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  0

http://www.cdispatch.com/msusports/article.asp?aid=24353

And now its a fact Jack as Uncle Si would say. 

• Upvote 1

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  How dare I speculate on a RUMOR thread!

Yet you stick to facts on a thread entitled, "Steven Bench possibilly (sic) visiting USF this weekend."   :lol:  :lol:   Glad to see you find funny the joke that you've become.  

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Except this isn't a rumor...since Mitchell announced he'd play his final season at NCSt, it's now suddenly down to 2 schools..USF and Miss State.
Data your arguement is like stating it's hot outside but that it has nothing to do with the sun and living in Florida...

NBCSports is going with what Mr. Joe Schad is reporting for bench, that's good enough for me. Joe Schad was also right about Mitchell/NCState being a strong possibility on 05/09/2013.

Just admit your wrong and move on...we've all been wrong on this board plenty of times. You're making yourself look silly.

Edited by Hem