• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Quinton Flowers QB, Miami Jackson HS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

So, how many pages do we have speculating what flowers is thinking?

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

I think it is a complex formula that grows exponentially depending on the amount and frequency of tweets on the subject. 

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Less than 1% of the Rumors, Speculation, Fantasy, Crazy Talk realignment thread.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I've read about back ups from FBS going anywhere they can to play, including JUCO and FCS. You have one shot at college, why spend it on the bench?

Shocking as it may seem, there is much more to a university than the football team.  Some of these guys actually want to get an education!

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

I havent followed this saga at all and all these pages are just bickering with no real content. Cliffs on the story? According to our 2014 USF Football Commits thread, he is still with us. Is he verbally committed? Is he going to Alabama? Is he the next AW?

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  645
  • Days Won:  1

I havent followed this saga at all and all these pages are just bickering with no real content. Cliffs on the story? According to our 2014 USF Football Commits thread, he is still with us. Is he verbally committed? Is he going to Alabama? Is he the next AW?

He committed earlier in the year but was talked out of it by family because they wanted him to think more about his decision... Some have speculated that his brother wanted him to go out of state... He recently recommitted and Taggart actually has referenced his commitment on his twitter account... I'm thinking it's a pretty solid commit considering his only real offers from other schools are as an athlete and not a QB... His numbers seem a little low for a high 3 low 4 star recruit but he doesn't have that much talent around him at his high school... other than that sounds like a great kid and someone that could make in impact either at QB or at another position down the road...

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

He committed earlier in the year but was talked out of it by family because they wanted him to think more about his decision... Some have speculated that his brother wanted him to go out of state... He recently recommitted and Taggart actually has referenced his commitment on his twitter account... I'm thinking it's a pretty solid commit considering his only real offers from other schools are as an athlete and not a QB... His numbers seem a little low for a high 3 low 4 star recruit but he doesn't have that much talent around him at his high school... other than that sounds like a great kid and someone that could make in impact either at QB or at another position down the road...

cool. Thanks for the refresher. 

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

If anyone wants to take back anything they said in this thread about what Flowers might be thinking feel free.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

But, is he scared of Elijah Ironside?

• Upvote 1