• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

When does the bad news end???

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  2

Power is not given up easily..Our Democracy set the stage for power transfer..

I always think of good old George Washington who set the standard by first turning in his sword after military victory and later stepping down after serving 2 elected terms.  Thanks, George.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Here....it's all I've got..was just tweeted

@MHver3: Fear not Uconn, Cincy, USF, and maybe even Temple. Your services will soon be needed elsewhere. You won't be twisting for long.

@theDudeofWV: I have a name for the BE football schools to use: ACC.

God I hope this happens... but in the end is a watered down ACC any better then a new more regional conference?

Have you seen the tv money the new, more regional conference will be getting? Yes, the watered down ACC is better.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  529
  • Days Won:  1

So how quickly does this board melt down when we find out that UCF gets the invite and we are left behind?

I can't imagine that happening but it would be meltdown of historic proportions for sure.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

So how quickly does this board melt down when we find out that UCF gets the invite and we are left behind?

I can't imagine that happening but it would be meltdown of historic proportions for sure.

This is a good news thread you trolls. Enough of the bullshiz already. Support your school or leave.

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  551

The way basketball and baseball are going, that could happen

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

College sports is run by and for television...enjoy the games on the big screen HDTV in the comfort of your personal luxury suite.  Why support the overpaid professionals (AD's Coaches, etc) who only care about the money they suck out of you.

Because there is way more to collegiate sporting events, than the game. You don't experience that sitting in your lounge chair. I would not have the friendships I've made going to the games, as opposed to sitting at home.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Headed to the USF/DePaul game tomorrow...grabbing an early lunch, hitting up Cigar Castle on 56th street for some craft beers and a stogie, tailgate in the USF Dome lot, and headed in to the dome! NOTHING beats watching your team play live.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Headed to the USF/DePaul game tomorrow...grabbing an early lunch, hitting up Cigar Castle on 56th street for some craft beers and a stogie, tailgate in the USF Dome lot, and headed in to the dome! NOTHING beats watching your team play live.

****, that is a nice day.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Have you been by Tampa Humidor on Busch?

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  529

This is a good news thread you trolls. Enough of the bullshiz already. Support your school or leave.

Sorry I didn't know you were trying to fabricate a warm and fuzzy feeling. Next time you should make it more clear exactly how you would like everyone to post. Sorry for pissing in your wheaties.