• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

GA article that skip likely to be back

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Skip may be around but doesnt mean the Donors and Season ticket holders will. I suggest everyone start writing their Ticket Rep since Doug and Judy dont read emails. Let them know that if Skip is around Money wont be. Im sure the Ticket Reps have a meeting or access to Doug and Judy and should pass the information along. If not than they can be sent packing as well.

You have an email address for 'em?

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  574
  • Days Won:  0

If this is true, our focus needs to move on to firing the administrators. Judy, Doug, and Bill.

All 3 are clearly incompetent or have some sort of personal agenda that is tied to this clown. Whatever it is, it is not in the best interest of our university and especially our football program to allow this guy to drive our program further into the ground.

I have always said I will never stop my donations to USF athletics, this has given me pause. We are watching administrators. its Skip or its you. You decide.

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

http://www.gousfbulls.com/StaffDirectory.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=7700

Should find anyone in Athletics on this list.

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Why should we fire Cosh? What good will it or can it do?

When Skip hired Cosh he refused to interview anyone but Cosh for the job... Cosh and him used to be thick as thieves back when they used to coach together and thanks to the Holtz tradition of Nepotism if Cosh is fired I'm sure that Holtz will bring in another family friend to fill the void and will again refuse to hire anyone else.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Why should we fire Cosh? What good will it or can it do?

When Skip hired Cosh he refused to interview anyone but Cosh for the job... Cosh and him used to be thick as thieves back when they used to coach together and thanks to the Holtz tradition of Nepotism if Cosh is fired I'm sure that Holtz will bring in another family friend to fill the void and will again refuse to hire anyone else.

Who would come work for Skip knowing that the team likely wont be better next year and Skip is on razor thin ice? What's to gain? It's not like Skip is going to teach him anything about football or enhance his career for more than 6 months followed by a steep decline.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

I haven't seen anything to suggest that next year will be better than this year. That's the fundamental problem. Only a few positives to this as far as I can tell:

(1) Fewer vacancies in SEC, so we might have a better shot landing a better head coach to replace CSH

(2) Both Woolard and CSH will be on notice that next year is CSH's last chance to turn things around (none of this "one more year" nonsense)

(3) Saves money that could be used in other ways

CSH's fate will be tied to whomever he chooses to replace Cosh and Smith (I think Smith is also gone), so he'd better choose wisely!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,746
  • Content Count:  37,632
  • Days Won:  29

to finish off the program

:roflmao:

Very good

• Topic Count:  2,696
  • Content Count:  6,928
  • Days Won:  0

Dang.................................................

and then depression set in.....

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

my question would be, is he just going to bring in another DC to run holtz's defense? if so, what's the point? you're just paying cosh's guaranteed amount and paying for somebody else to run the same crappy D.