• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

GA article that skip likely to be back

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  3

Notice on that link there is no e-mail information for Doug W. I feel bad hammering my poor season ticket rep, but who else can we contact? I asked this weeks ago and got killed for it on here by some..but again what can we do? Between the conference stuff and the sad state of the football program..this is the worst.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Wonder if part of the reason for this is hoping that Asiantii stays committed ...

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Notice on that link there is no e-mail information for Doug W. I feel bad hammering my poor season ticket rep, but who else can we contact? I asked this weeks ago and got killed for it on here by some..but again what can we do? Between the conference stuff and the sad state of the football program..this is the worst.

Doug's email: dwoolard@usf.edu

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  3

Thanks Hem. I have e-mailed my rep and copied Bill McGillis. Anyone else contacted these guys? Would love to see what kind of responses we get.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  1

Thanks Hem. I have e-mailed my rep and copied Bill McGillis. Anyone else contacted these guys? Would love to see what kind of responses we get.

I doubt you'll get a response from anyone but your ticket rep...but please let us know if you do get a response from higher up

• Topic Count:  217
  • Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

This article is nothing but pure speculation by Greg.

So because he went 1-6 last year in the BE and was given a contract extension 1-6 this year won't get him fired? That is quite a leap to make.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,448
  • Days Won:  19

This is America. We don't fire our leaders just because of years of inenptitude.

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Why should we fire Cosh? What good will it or can it do?

When Skip hired Cosh he refused to interview anyone but Cosh for the job... Cosh and him used to be thick as thieves back when they used to coach together and thanks to the Holtz tradition of Nepotism if Cosh is fired I'm sure that Holtz will bring in another family friend to fill the void and will again refuse to hire anyone else.

Who would come work for Skip knowing that the team likely wont be better next year and Skip is on razor thin ice? What's to gain? It's not like Skip is going to teach him anything about football or enhance his career for more than 6 months followed by a steep decline.

this is so true... This team won't be good next season and skip will be fired. Its a complete waste of a year... Let a new guy come install his system...

but im resigned to the fact that skip will be here

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174

i dont need to email my rep. I'm moving to the cheapest seats and i will sit with 1k donors every game.

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233

I emailed them all as well, Doug, Judy, My ticket rep, Bill, Joe who handles Big Donors. Only one to respond EVER is my Ticket Rep, If it were not for him I would Immediatly stop spending money on USF. He is the only one that seems to care about the Customers(which all of us are). Yes its about more than being a customer but people need to start realizing this is a Huge Business and start treating it that way. USF is a very poorly run Buisness from the Athletic side.

Doug has failed and should be held accountable, Skip needs to be fired as well, this should happen prior to the end of the season so we can start the search before alot of others are in the market for a new head coach. Why wait until everyone else is looking? Price goes up, candidates become less avail. Be proactive not reactive for once USF.