• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Another Big East conference call

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  1

looks like this is what we'll end up with if the Big East mans up and invites and all our targets accept.

East

UConn

Rutgers

Navy

WVU

USF

UCF

West

Cinci

L'Ville

SMU

Houston

AFA

Boise

I like our chances of winning the East pretty regularly. I could see us going back and forth with WVU.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  879
  • Days Won:  0

Travel for Cincy and Louisville would really suck. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  7,634
  • Days Won:  6

Travel for Cincy and Louisville would really suck. 

Only 1 game a year to colorado or idaho.  Everything else is not much further than FB travel now.

• Content Count:  574

If SMU and UH get the nod over Temple...I LOVE this conference.  LOVE IT!

Tons and tons and tons of potential.  UCF, UH, and SMU have unlimited potential with a BCS label.

10 years from now, this conference could be a power house.  And if Boise falls off a cliff, we kick them out. But in the mean time, I am pretty excited about watching our Bulls play on the Smurf Turf on national TV. 

Considering all the doom and gloom scenarios out there.  This is about as good as we could have come out of this thing.  IMO

• Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  14

If SMU and UH get the nod over Temple...I LOVE this conference.  LOVE IT!

Tons and tons and tons of potential.  UCF, UH, and SMU have unlimited potential with a BCS label.

10 years from now, this conference could be a power house.  And if Boise falls off a cliff, we kick them out. But in the mean time, I am pretty excited about watching our Bulls play on the Smurf Turf on national TV

Considering all the doom and gloom scenarios out there.  This is about as good as we could have come out of this thing.  IMO

As long as it aint on a Thursday.  Unless we finally break that curse this year.

• Content Count:  259

If only going out with 4 invites first, I wonder if the thinking is to play 12 teams next year including Pitt and Cuse.  Then invite SMU and Houston to start in whatever season Pitt and Cuse actually exit.  It would be hilarious to put the 2 of them in a west division for next year.

All the shifting for 2012 is done. This is all for 2013-14 now. I know CUSA isn't letting anyone out till 2013 so no way Pitt or Cuse leave before BE gets back to 8 all sports programs again.

• Content Count:  2,653
  • Days Won:  2

If we were to stay in the same division as West Virgina, I like the idea of playing them every year until they leave. Would like to develop a natural rivalry with them

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Exciting. Let's hope the people in charge don't **** this up.

Houston and SMU FTW!!!!!!!!

• Content Count:  1,719
  • Days Won:  6

If only going out with 4 invites first, I wonder if the thinking is to play 12 teams next year including Pitt and Cuse.  Then invite SMU and Houston to start in whatever season Pitt and Cuse actually exit.  It would be hilarious to put the 2 of them in a west division for next year.

LMAO add Boise, AFA, SMU and Houston then stick Pitt and Cuse in the West division with them. their travel expenses would suck serious ass. hahahahaha!!

Archived