• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF/Big East Realignment Discussion Thread - Part Deaux

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Face it...UCF didn't make up the USF stuff.  The Big East presidents and Pitt's president confirmed it all.  The Big East will implode, anyhow.  I don't want anything to do with the Big East.  I'm thinking bigger.  USF and UCF combined as a package become much more powerful than they are now and USF is becoming the odd man out.  Genshaft won't have the political connections to help her into the Big 12 as many think.  USF is no shoe-in.  They'll need help and TV is the route.  But not alone for USF.

Link?  And don't try to send a link from a blogger in NJ who sits in his underwear at his mom's house typing nonsense.  That insults our intelligence and indicates your lack of intelligence.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  711
  • Days Won:  0

It's amazing the mental gymnastics those buffoons over in Orlando pull to hopefully find themselves in a BCS conference.  Now it's "USF needs UCF to get anywhere" ha.  These guys are hilarious.   Also, It's impossible for 1 team to block another team from getting accepted to the conference, especially one who has never even been voted on or as far as we know has never even officially applied.  Also asking the conference to consider other teams isn't blocking anyone especially when those other teams bring just as much to the table as UCF.....  

The Big East was going to invite UCF last summer and the Presidents of the Big East were all for it...except for USF and Genshaft and Louisville (after our recruiting fallout in the Spring).  Yes...Genshaft is still one vote, but she can still talk the other presidents to look elsewhere and at other options and fought tooth and nail to do so.  She also got cozy with Marinatto and became his bestie to ensure USF got their way too.  I'm not making this up and would provide a link....but it'll come out soon enough.  It's all moot now.  I knew you guys you'd react like this.  USF won't be in the Big 12 on their own.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

It's amazing the mental gymnastics those buffoons over in Orlando pull to hopefully find themselves in a BCS conference.  Now it's "USF needs UCF to get anywhere" ha.  These guys are hilarious.   Also, It's impossible for 1 team to block another team from getting accepted to the conference, especially one who has never even been voted on or as far as we know has never even officially applied.  Also asking the conference to consider other teams isn't blocking anyone especially when those other teams bring just as much to the table as UCF.....  

The Big East was going to invite UCF last summer and the Presidents of the Big East were all for it...except for USF and Genshaft and Louisville (after our recruiting fallout in the Spring).  Yes...Genshaft is still one vote, but she can still talk the other presidents to look elsewhere and at other options and fought tooth and nail to do so.  She also got cozy with Marinatto and became his bestie to ensure USF got their way too.  I'm not making this up and would provide a link....but it'll come out soon enough.  It's all moot now.  I knew you guys you'd react like this.  USF won't be in the Big 12 on their own.

Your ignorance is too much...

Where did the big east presidents and Pitt president confirm this?

You mean an anonymous message board poster confirmed this?

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

There was recruiting fallout in the spring?

You talking about your stud QB that was unable to academically qualify?

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I don't want anything to do with the Big East.  I'm thinking bigger. 

If we're having a tough time with our team going anywhere else, your team, my friend, is screwed. 

With a new commissioner going into the Big 12 (rumors say it could be Britton Banowski of CUSA) and it came down to the Big 12 wanting large TV markets....why not take two in Florida?  Why not make that arguement easier?  USF isn't a shoe-in on their own...why not help that vote out?   UCF is also working on the Big 12.  UCF knows that the Big 12 schools are known for loyalty and sticking with their state schools and rivalries.  Wonder why UCF likes to make sure an ugly picture of Genshaft is being painted???   The thing is...UCF and the Big 12 know it's not made up.  Two can play there.  Or we could work together.  President Hitt has a lot of connections in the Big 12 and more than Genshaft.  Or...maybe CUSA is better for you.  Maybe we'll be both be fighting over the CUSA East with UAB and Marshall!!  ;D

• Content Count:  4,501

Actaully this excites me because then we are one powerfull school and I like power.

I don't want anything to do with the Big East.  I'm thinking bigger. 

If we're having a tough time with our team going anywhere else, your team, my friend, is screwed. 

That's why I'm saying that both schools reach out and work together.  Better safe than sorry.  At least it's better than doing nothing.

• Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

Are you really going to start spewing this crap here?  Why don't you get Rick Scott to inquire why you are not in consideration with the ACC or SEC as well? I mean you have an SEC defense I hear.  I hope she is keeping you out, if not she is not doing her job.  And if Hitt were to not do the same than he is an idiot.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Jesus Christ, the delusion is strong in this one.    

Archived