Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
Sign in to follow this  
Apis Bull

USF/Big East Realignment Discussion Thread - Part Deaux

You guys are probably right about Greg Swaim.  But I like him right now.  Just tweeted that his guess is USF in the Big 12 "for round 2 next summer".

Lol that guy is a moron.

Maybe, but his sources seem to be pretty good.

It seems the B12, SEC and BE all have meetings tomorrow.

in b4 Boise to SEC

I don't know about Missouri, but I think there's a chance that the SEC wants and will get Oklahoma.  To get A&M and OK would really open up the Texas recruiting market as well as the TV markets over there.  Texas actually is a better recruiting grounds than Florida; well I guess it would depend on who you ask.  As long as UT has it's network, there will be disgruntled players in the Big 12.  Oh, for those who don't know, A&M and Texas are like FSU and UF.  They are both followed all over the state and are bitter rivals.   

Go Bulls!

Football schools and bball schools need to talk. Explain to the bball schools with them being. A noose around the neck the football side can't survive. Go your merry way without an exit fee. Form your own league or join others. Either way, no exit fee for you. Keep Marinatto as your commish. We will find one for the football schools.

Then make your football league as strong as you can make it. Do it NOW.

I don't know about Missouri, but I think there's a chance that the SEC wants and will get Oklahoma.  To get A&M and OK would really open up the Texas recruiting market as well as the TV markets over there.  Texas actually is a better recruiting grounds than Florida; well I guess it would depend on who you ask.  As long as UT has it's network, there will be disgruntled players in the Big 12.  Oh, for those who don't know, A&M and Texas are like FSU and UF.  They are both followed all over the state and are bitter rivals.   

Go Bulls!

I think Alabama and LSU have real problems with adding another west division team in the SEC. From my understanding, they would have to move teams from the west division into the east division and changing rivalries, etc.