• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

All Conference Realignment Discussion(SEC, ACC, Big XII, Pac12, TA&M, FSU, Big East)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

stirring the pot!  exciting times.  i'm sure we'll be okay and land on top in the end.

• Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

It will be a little unsettling if they go after Clemson and FSU.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Content Count:  7,004
  • Days Won:  12

All the SEC will be looking for is one team from the east, for balance. This is not good for the big east, since the SEC will pluck from the ACC (Clemson, ga tech, va tech, unc, FSU, whoever) and the ACC will pluck from the big east.

Now, the big east would be wise to add ksu, KU, and mizz/isu and with negotiations on the horizon, would a big east team really want to leave a now-respectable conference with potential big bucks in the future?

With some good strategizing, the big east *could* make out ok. If not, and the ACC takes from the big east, all we can do is hope it's us. Otherwise, were stuck in an awkwardly composed and weak big east.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

All the SEC will be looking for is one team from the east, for balance. This is not good for the big east, since the SEC will pluck from the ACC (Clemson, ga tech, va tech, unc, FSU, whoever) and the ACC will pluck from the big east.

Now, the big east would be wise to add ksu, KU, and mizz/isu and with negotiations on the horizon, would a big east team really want to leave a now-respectable conference with potential big bucks in the future?

With some good strategizing, the big east *could* make out ok. If not, and the ACC takes from the big east, all we can do is hope it's us. Otherwise, were stuck in an awkwardly composed and weak big east.

You act like the ACC has the power to just pick whoever they want. Sorry, but the SEC is the only conference that can have whoever they want.

This isn't 8 years ago.

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Boy wouldn't Miami have a kitten if the SEC took FSU and the ACC took us. Out of the frying pan.....

• Content Count:  693

You'd have to speculate if asked, that FSU would bolt to the SEC. Sure they have an easier path to the BCS right now in the ACC, but the money is too much to pass up. As far as the ACC plucking one of us, I'd think it would be a more traditional BE team like WVU or Pitt. Idk about you guys, but I think all the expansion madness is awesome. Whatever happens, we are an attractive team and will end up on our feet.

• Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

WAIT!!!!!!  DO YOU MEAN THAT THE SEC ISNT GOING TO PICK UCF AS THE EAST ADD?????  ARE THEY THAT CRAZY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :o

• Content Count:  5,241

If A&M does end up in SEC, it will make thing very interesting. I think Texas is already setting itself up as an independent with the Longhorn Network. What will happen to OU and Oklahoma State should also shake things up.

Archived