• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

All Conference Realignment Discussion(SEC, ACC, Big XII, Pac12, TA&M, FSU, Big East)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,004
  • Days Won:  12

ANYWAY...

If an ACC team fills a spot in the SEC East, what happens to the Big East? The ACC will grab a team from the BE making the KU, KSU, Mizz/ISU grabs kind of moot

Chip Brown from OB, who did great the last time the conference plates shifted, reports with less certainty:

http://texas.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1250840

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,517
  • Days Won:  1

Link of confirmation or GTFO

So do I still have to GTFO?? Or maybe it's your turn. :tongue

Relax, wasnt meant to be taken literal. Just meant I want to see a link ha, sorry to offend you.

I'll say it then ... we have a thread on the main board about the rumor, and then we have a new thread making a definitive statement, with no link confirming.  And the source is the Rivals board!?!?!?!

I may end up being wrong about this, but come on ... if you're going to post a 2nd thread about this situation, going out on a limb more than the first ... GTFO.  

You are.

Wow, so profound.  Thank you for that.  Whether I am or not is TBD at a later date, apparently.  And wouldn't be the first time.

Go away GAUSFbull. This is a message board where people can talk and discuss things. These things that people talk about don't have to be fact(yet). I'm pretty sure most of us know the things said on this message board or any message board is not true until it is official. We can speculate. We can discuss. We can argue. We don't need people talking **** about our discussion just because there is not an official report out(yet). 

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Relax, wasnt meant to be taken literal. Just meant I want to see a link ha, sorry to offend you.

I'll say it then ... we have a thread on the main board about the rumor, and then we have a new thread making a definitive statement, with no link confirming.  And the source is the Rivals board!?!?!?!

I may end up being wrong about this, but come on ... if you're going to post a 2nd thread about this situation, going out on a limb more than the first ... GTFO.  

You are.

Wow, so profound.  Thank you for that.  Whether I am or not is TBD at a later date, apparently.  And wouldn't be the first time.

Go away GAUSFbull. This is a message board where people can talk and discuss things. These things that people talk about don't have to be fact(yet). I'm pretty sure most of us know the things said on this message board or any message board is not true until it is official. We can speculate. We can discuss. We can argue. We don't need people talking **** about our discussion just because there is not an official report out(yet). 

ok

• Content Count:  1,517
  • Days Won:  1

You are.

ok

:nutkick

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I sourced it seconds after I posted the original and followed up with a 2nd source, who, BTW was Billy Liucci the dean of Aggie sports reporting. Sorry if I wasn't fast enough for you but I am kind of ok with what I did. I had no idea there was another thread, the search function doesn't work for me, but even yet this was "new" news. As far as disparaging Rivals, that's kind of ludicrous. Scout and ESPN are trusted venerated sources and somehow Rivals isn't. Puhleeze. Have you read the "Iamthe12thMan" story. Pretty specific, pretty credible. And your source that claims this isn't true please?

• Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  12

Bill, you have Liv Tyler as your avatar... you don't have to explain yourself to anyone -- just do whatever you want. You've already won at life.

Mark Gottfried Head BB coach at NC State said he has heard NC State and FSU maybe gone to SEC.

from his tweet

Hearing that Texas A&M and FSU may join SEC.That would be interesting. All I know is that the ACC is still envy of all for hoops!

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Mark Gottfried Head BB coach at NC State said he has heard NC State and FSU maybe gone to SEC.

from his tweet

Hearing that Texas A&M and FSU may join SEC.That would be interesting. All I know is that the ACC is still envy of all for hoops!

Big East would argue that point with him.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

from his tweet

Bill, no where in that tweet does it say NC State is gone to the SEC. I'm guessing you meant A&M.

from his tweet

Bill, no where in that tweet does it say NC State is gone to the SEC. I'm guessing you meant A&M.

Yeah, meant A&M

Archived