• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Skip Holtz is amazing

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,459
  • Days Won:  25

Seems to have worked out pretty well for BSU.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  21,306
  • Days Won:  10

Guys, can we PLEASE lay off the ZOMG SKIP stuff until we win Saturday? He is not the first coach to ever have this idea.

Hi there Captain Buzzkill

BullMedic, my buzz has worn off thanks to Captain Buzzkill, can you proscribe something new?

I appreciate Coach Skip Holtz for his positive attitude and his calm measured approach.  He also communicates a lot better than our previous coach ever did. 

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

That would suck to be on that practice field. Great idea though

It would certainly not suck to be on that practice field. I'll bet the guys were totally fired up. Definitely a great idea.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

He is just trying to simulate the conditions we will be faced with at the swamp.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,584
  • Days Won:  423

Guys, can we PLEASE lay off the ZOMG SKIP stuff until we win Saturday? He is not the first coach to ever have this idea.

LOL ... I was kind of thinking the same thing. Amazing?? Coaches going into that kind of environment the first time for a lot of the players do it all the time ... Go 5-2 in the BE and I'll be happy to anoint him "Amazing".  ;)

• Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Holtz is the Man. When we play Miami we should have the sound of gunfire on the speakers. ;)

• Content Count:  149
  • Days Won:  0

Holtz is the Man. When we play Miami we should have the sound of gunfire on the speakers. ;)

haha

with car alarms and police sirens too!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  6,752
  • Days Won:  3

have some helicopters buzzing overhead , using spotlights, for that Hialeah Hospitality.  :-*

• Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

LOL ... I was kind of thinking the same thing. Amazing?? Coaches going into that kind of environment the first time for a lot of the players do it all the time ... Go 5-2 in the BE and I'll be happy to anoint him "Amazing".  ;)

Yeah I wonder which SEC team did Holtz borrow the idea from since all try it? In 5 seasons at Florida Meyer is 32-8 in the SEC. Under his leadership the Gators are 34-2 at home. Since 1979 the Gators are 113-13 at the Swamp which is the best home record of any NCAA team during that time frame.

I hope all the people that are enjoying their wet dream of USF winning at the Swamp don't go into a state of depression when it's all over. I stand by what I said a few days ago, if USF can hang within 2 scores it will be a real accomplishment for the team. Meyer is notorious for having Florida run up the score after a bad performance in a prior game.

• Content Count:  12,459
  • Days Won:  25

You mean like kicking a field goal at the end of the game vs. Miami(Oh)?

Classy guy.

Archived