• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  1,304
  • Days Won:  2

UCF is moving up to Div 1A soon, right?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,336
  • Days Won:  10

Freakin' Gloden Knights will believe anything negative about USF and amplify it 100 times.  They are so obsessed it is pitiful.  Without us, they have no identity whatsoever.

Whoa there buddy - once could rationalize some things about your identity as it relates to UCF based on your large assertions.  Did you even read that thread?  Sounds like most of the UCF fans, if not all, are taking a "wait and see" attitude since the original poster could not provide anything more than "I saw it on TV" - which leaves room for error on the original posters end.

Yes, I read the thread.  Did you compare the times of my post here with their responses?  When I posted here there was only one response on your board and it was buying the "news", as is usual.  There really are too many examples of UCF fans taking any hint of wrongdoing/negative about USF and gleefully embracing, believing, and spreading it to argue with you about.  Like I said, pitiful.

• Topic Count:  103
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

You need to spend less time on their board, or every nutcase is going to get under your skin

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  580
  • Days Won:  0

There really are too many examples of UCF fans taking any hint of wrongdoing/negative about USF and gleefully embracing, believing, and spreading it to argue with you about.  Like I said, pitiful.

I usually get myself in a bit of trouble on our boards for defending you guys when the usual suspects bring up stupid stuff over and over - and still do when it's something stupid.

But, your program isn't helping me out lately. 

You don't have to be a UCF homer to draw many many comparisons between UCFs program under Kruczek to the one you have now.  The difference is your conference and your coach being smart enough to recruit inside as well as skill players.  But, off the field, it's very similar. 

It would be interesting to see how much of UCFs problems under Kruz would have been handled differently if we were winning more games.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,003
  • Days Won:  469

I usually get myself in a bit of trouble on our boards for defending you guys when the usual suspects bring up stupid stuff over and over - and still do when it's something stupid.

You don't have to be a UCF homer to draw many many comparisons between UCFs program under Kruczek to the one you have now.  The difference is your conference and your coach being smart enough to recruit inside as well as skill players.  But, off the field, it's very similar. 

It would be interesting to see how much of UCFs problems under Kruz would have been handled differently if we were winning more games.

How about drawing some specific parallels...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

How about drawing some specific parallels...

This is stupid. Kruz was fired becuase he wasn't getting it done where it counted. If he was moving the program forward with play on the field, he'd probably still be there. The relatively minor stuff USF has had is the same type stuff that goes on at probably 90% of college football programs everywhere. Only reason our stuff is brought out here is because it gets blown out of proportion by our jealous friends to the northeast and the local muckrakers. NOBODY on a national scale really cares what happens here save for a few whiny coaches who either lost some players to us or get their asses beat by us annually .....

Merge coming up .....   ;)

• Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,460
  • Days Won:  13

Was me. I decided to make them look like fools after they created that usfscandalsite. I have found it funny that the UCFers follow the handle around.

I will not stop until the negative USF site is taken down.

Many people have asked and now I will take credit for this masterwork.

Currently I have posted this on every rivals SEC board.....

I have heard from good sources that the SEC will invite UCF. We turned down a big East invite because we knew we would get the shot. I was playing NCAA 2008 last night and when 2011 came around we were invited and Arkansas was kicked out and joined CUSA. How does the game know this will happen. I am so excited.

Why do you guys think they are kicking you out? and why was this not on the news?

I understand why the SEC wants us. WE are the next big thing in College football. Our stadium is the loudest ever. The place litterally rocks back and forth. We will win a national Title soon.

What do you think about UCF turning down the Big East? We knew we were better than that conferense.

c/o 1997 UCF College of business

Was me. I decided to make them look like fools after they created that usfscandalsite.

They already looked like fools for creating that site ...... You look like one for doing this.

I will not stop until the negative USF site is taken down.

The little dweeb that runs that site is more obsessed with us than you are with them .... It won't get taken down.

Many people have asked

Most didn't ask, we just assumed ....

now I will take credit for this masterwork.

You go the first part of the word right ....

Currently I have posted this on every rivals SEC board.....

I have heard from good sources that the SEC will invite UCF. We turned down a big East invite because we knew we would get the shot. I was playing NCAA 2008 last night and when 2011 came around we were invited and Arkansas was kicked out and joined CUSA. How does the game know this will happen. I am so excited.

Why do you guys think they are kicking you out? and why was this not on the news?

I understand why the SEC wants us. WE are the next big thing in College football. Our stadium is the loudest ever. The place litterally rocks back and forth. We will win a national Title soon.

What do you think about UCF turning down the Big East? We knew we were better than that conferense.

c/o 1997 UCF College of business

You must be proud ...

• Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,460
  • Days Won:  13

iy kept me entertained for a while

iy kept me entertained for a while

Good ..... I would hate if it was all for nothing.