• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

64-12 has very little meaning to me.  The scale of the win is meaningless.  You guys tried so hard to run up the score, you lost 3 winnable games in a row.  We didn't fight back and mustered out 7 not very close wins.

The only ones who care about 64-12 are you guys, who feel that one game validates you.  However, smarter football fans look at the big picture and take the season one game at a time.  Only "rivals" put that much stock in one game.

Well considering we're 3-0 all time and only one of the games was close we have a lot to put stock into.  It's you guys that are grasping at straws with attendance, off the field incidents, and all the other meaningless garbage you guys put stock in.  After we run it up on you in your own house this year the gap will be wider than its ever been and hopefully you guys can go find someone like FAU, FIU, Webber International, New Tampa Sharks to go pester. 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,604
  • Content Count:  74,210
  • Days Won:  422

64-12 has very little meaning to me.  The scale of the win is meaningless.  You guys tried so hard to run up the score

Sad part is we didn't really try that hard .... didn't need to.

The only ones who care about 64-12 are you guys, who feel that one game validates you.

Again with the "validates" .... What exactly does that mean??

However, smarter football fans look at the big picture and take the season one game at a time.

:-\

Only "rivals" put that much stock in one game.

That game is only brought up when UCF fans start the "how close together both teams are" and has nothing to with a rivalry. It shows that we are not that close together on the field ...... and that's all that matters.

• Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239
  • Days Won:  0

I guess Ohio State should shut their program down since they can't beat SEC teams in bowl games.

I'll give Leavitt credit for one thing..he knows how to fire up his team for the game against his cross state rivals.  O'Leary, not so much.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,744
  • Content Count:  17,372
  • Days Won:  13

I guess Ohio State should shut their program down since they can't beat SEC teams in bowl games.

I'll give Leavitt credit for one thing..he knows how to fire up his team for the game against his cross state rivals.  O'Leary, not so much.

we just are that much more talented.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,604
  • Content Count:  74,210
  • Days Won:  422

No .... but OSU fans shouldn't be trying to talk any kind of smack to SEC fans.  8)

I'll give Leavitt credit for one thing..he knows how to fire up his team for the game against his cross state rivals.

If we were really rivals he shouldn't HAVE to fire them up.  ;)

I don't know...

Player quotes leading up and after the game from USF's locker room say otherwise.

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

That's because your newspaper defiled our bronze bull and your forum trolls took personal shots at USF players and their families.  They left it all out on the field to shut up those of your fans that think tasteless acts are all fair in the "rivalry".

That's because your newspaper defiled our bronze bull and your forum trolls took personal shots at USF players and their families.  They left it all out on the field to shut up those of your fans that think tasteless acts are all fair in the "rivalry".

Oh please, spare me the crying.  Your players failed miserably as leaving it on the field did nothing to help their cause.  I have a better idea:  Why don't your players get a clue about life and stop getting into trouble so much?  That might help a bit.

The Sentinel is not pro-UCF.  It's hardly "our" paper.  We just happen to share a city and they don't like you.  You should have taken a little precaution to prevent people from riding the bull.  It was out in the open.  Then again, I remember Mutt and someone else taking pictures "defiling" our campus.  You know the funny part, you did it first.

You guys are hypocrites based on the massive 180 you pulled on Shauna.  Sure, she's not a great looking girl, and plenty of us got a chuckle out of it, but then you guys started with the same crap.

Where's the god **** Whaaaambulance when you need it?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,744
  • Content Count:  17,372
  • Days Won:  13

If you have a rivals acct you have to read this. Funniest **** ever.

http://florida.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=865&tid=109846012&mid=109846012&sid=882&style=2

• Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711

No it's not...it's YOU!  Get a life, dude.  No UCF fan would go around posting that...and only YOU were on that board to bring the link.  You are really sad, dude.  Get a life!  Even some Gator fans finally realized that it's a fake.  You're only embarrassing yourself.