• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,461
  • Days Won:  13

iy kept me entertained for a while

Good ..... I would hate if it was all for nothing.

Its not over.....Off the PAC 10 boards after i get back from the dallas bull

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

You're a line dancer, aren't you?

• Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,461
  • Days Won:  13

You're a line dancer, aren't you?

Ive been known to do a little line dancing after drinking a little too much

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239
  • Days Won:  0

Was me. I decided to make them look like fools after they created that usfscandalsite. I have found it funny that the UCFers follow the handle around.

I will not stop until the negative USF site is taken down.

Many people have asked and now I will take credit for this masterwork.

Currently I have posted this on every rivals SEC board.....

I have heard from good sources that the SEC will invite UCF. We turned down a big East invite because we knew we would get the shot. I was playing NCAA 2008 last night and when 2011 came around we were invited and Arkansas was kicked out and joined CUSA. How does the game know this will happen. I am so excited.

Why do you guys think they are kicking you out? and why was this not on the news?

I understand why the SEC wants us. WE are the next big thing in College football. Our stadium is the loudest ever. The place litterally rocks back and forth. We will win a national Title soon.

What do you think about UCF turning down the Big East? We knew we were better than that conferense.

c/o 1997 UCF College of business

Gee, this is no shock.  It had you written on it to the point people were saying it was you when the first post popped up.  While there are people who follow the handle around, from what I've seen, it's been getting easier and easier to have the name banned and the mess cleaned up.  Trust me, your efforts are in vain.  Once that name is banned on all boards and your UCF obsession forced you to make another, they will know it's another troll and you'll only be making the USF fan base look bad.  It wasn't masterwork, it was sloppy.  If you were good, people wouldn't know it was you so quickly.

I don't see that site getting taken down within the year because it was probably paid for in a yearly payment.

Congrats on lowering yourself BEYOND the guy who created usfscandal.  He takes real stories in their original form, puts them on a site and markets to UCF fans on one board while you make up names and actually travel to other boards to lie/make up stuff.

If he never takes the website down, you're going to live one sorry life(as if it was any good now).  Be prepared to live a life of UCF obsession, son.

By the way, FYI, according to the Rivals ToS, what you're doing is in violation and could be liable.  I'd just keep that in mind cause the scandal website is not in violation, since links to the proper sources are provided, but what you're doing is.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

Congrats on lowering yourself BEYOND the guy who created usfscandal.

Uh ...... no. That little clown's jealous obsession is unequivocal.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,336
  • Days Won:  10

I suggest both parties doing a keyboard push-off and get outside.  Becoming this obsessed about anything is not good.  Frankly, I have found the company of a female to be preferable to these petty obesssions.  Maybe both posters should try it.

• Topic Count:  502
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Was me. I decided to make them look like fools after they created that usfscandalsite. I have found it funny that the UCFers follow the handle around.

I have heard from good sources that the SEC will invite UCF. We turned down a big East invite because we knew we would get the shot. I was playing NCAA 2008 last night and when 2011 came around we were invited and Arkansas was kicked out and joined CUSA. How does the game know this will happen. I am so excited.

Why do you guys think they are kicking you out? and why was this not on the news?

I understand why the SEC wants us. WE are the next big thing in College football. Our stadium is the loudest ever. The place litterally rocks back and forth. We will win a national Title soon.

What do you think about UCF turning down the Big East? We knew we were better than that conferense.

Were I Bulliever, I would kick you off of this board. You make us all look stupid, make our school look stupid, and you invite those knight fans over here. The last transgression is enough in my book by itself.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

What a dumba$$...

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Gee, this is no shock.  It had you written on it to the point people were saying it was you when the first post popped up.  While there are people who follow the handle around, from what I've seen, it's been getting easier and easier to have the name banned and the mess cleaned up.  Trust me, your efforts are in vain.  Once that name is banned on all boards and your UCF obsession forced you to make another, they will know it's another troll and you'll only be making the USF fan base look bad.  It wasn't masterwork, it was sloppy.  If you were good, people wouldn't know it was you so quickly.

I don't see that site getting taken down within the year because it was probably paid for in a yearly payment.

Congrats on lowering yourself BEYOND the guy who created usfscandal.  He takes real stories in their original form, puts them on a site and markets to UCF fans on one board while you make up names and actually travel to other boards to lie/make up stuff.

If he never takes the website down, you're going to live one sorry life(as if it was any good now).  Be prepared to live a life of UCF obsession, son.

By the way, FYI, according to the Rivals ToS, what you're doing is in violation and could be liable.  I'd just keep that in mind cause the scandal website is not in violation, since links to the proper sources are provided, but what you're doing is.

That little yak does do nothing of the kind.  He takes original stories and embellishes, adds to, and markets it elsewhere on Rival and Scout.  He may include a link to the original story but he is much worse than flsportsfan83.  Now go away gnat.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Were I Bulliever, I would kick you off of this board. You make us all look stupid, make our school look stupid, and you invite those knight fans over here. The last transgression is enough in my book by itself.