• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

I agree with gratefuldad.  Some of you boys should go find some women.  Or jobs, way too much free time.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  2

Was me. I decided to make them look like fools after they created that usfscandalsite. I have found it funny that the UCFers follow the handle around.

I will not stop until the negative USF site is taken down.

Many people have asked and now I will take credit for this masterwork.

Currently I have posted this on every rivals SEC board.....

I have heard from good sources that the SEC will invite UCF. We turned down a big East invite because we knew we would get the shot. I was playing NCAA 2008 last night and when 2011 came around we were invited and Arkansas was kicked out and joined CUSA. How does the game know this will happen. I am so excited.

Why do you guys think they are kicking you out? and why was this not on the news?

I understand why the SEC wants us. WE are the next big thing in College football. Our stadium is the loudest ever. The place litterally rocks back and forth. We will win a national Title soon.

What do you think about UCF turning down the Big East? We knew we were better than that conferense.

c/o 1997 UCF College of business

Were I Bulliever, I would kick you off of this board. You make us all look stupid, make our school look stupid, and you invite those knight fans over here. The last transgression is enough in my book by itself.

+1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  2

iy kept me entertained for a while

Good ..... I would hate if it was all for nothing.

Its not over.....Off the PAC 10 boards after i get back from the dallas bull

does anyone want to volunteer to follow this moron around the national boards and tell everyone exactly who he is and apologize on behalf on sports fans everywhere?

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Dude, flsportsfan, I was sticking up for you.  I really didn't believe it was you posting that crap.  I guess I got fooled the most.

You let me down  =/

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,042
  • Days Won:  469

Congrats on lowering yourself BEYOND the guy who created usfscandal.  He takes real stories in their original form, puts them on a site and markets to UCF fans on one board while you make up names and actually travel to other boards to lie/make up stuff.

I don't believe that to be a true statement, unless they changed.  I saw several altered posts there a few days ago.  Along with altered headlines, etc.

And you're also fooling yourself and being a bit disingenuous to say he "markets to UCF fans".  That may be what you think, but if that were the case, the slanderous story headlines would not be available to all to read.  He could control the dissemination of such vitriol but does not.  If he is providing such a directed and valuable service he could move USFScandal to Rivals.

I have not followed flsportsfan83's antics, but he should be equally welcome to spread lies and innuendo. 

UCiFers are certainly the most vile and low of the lowest.  I'm glad flsportsfan83 ventured into their cesspool and splashed a little on them.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,483
  • Days Won:  13

Dude, flsportsfan, I was sticking up for you.  I really didn't believe it was you posting that crap.  I guess I got fooled the most.

You let me down  =/

I couldn;t blow my cover. My bad, I'm sorry for not telling the truth. Though I am not sorry for giving the knights some pay back.

• Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  883
  • Days Won:  0

sportsfan I stuck up for you too a couple of times mainly on the rivals board.  i'm vernismaximus over there.  it's kind of funny, but ****...

• Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239
  • Days Won:  0

Brad, to even think all UCF fans are like that shows how small your world really is.  Come back when you have fans beating down other fans in dark alleys after games.  Our rivalry and fan base is nothing compared to what some of the southern school fans do to each other.  Until then, get a clue.  Perhaps when I'm home, I'll look again at the site and see if you are justified in the stories being embellished.  I don't recall any added text to the articles outside of the page heading.  It seriously isn't helping that the school has been getting a lot of negative news as of late.  That's outside of fan control.

Also, if he doing something wrong or illegal, do something about it.  Having a stupid kid open himself to a 10k minimum fine that isn't even doing any damage is dumb. sportsfan has proven to be a complete joke in all facets of life and has lowered himself to the basement of society.  Even his fellow fans are insulted by him.  I find it interesting how you all preach that on the field accomplishments are everything yet some of you pop a nerve when some silly fan creates a site with off field articles.  I thought it only mattered on the field.

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

You let me down  =/

I couldn;t blow my cover. My bad, I'm sorry for not telling the truth. Though I am not sorry for giving the knights some pay back.

It's all gewd.  Just don't let it happen again!!!

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,042
  • Days Won:  469

Brad, to even think all UCF fans are like that shows how small your world really is.  Come back when you have fans beating down other fans in dark alleys after games.  Our rivalry and fan base is nothing compared to what some of the southern school fans do to each other.  Until then, get a clue.  Perhaps when I'm home, I'll look again at the site and see if you are justified in the stories being embellished.  I don't recall any added text to the articles outside of the page heading.  It seriously isn't helping that the school has been getting a lot of negative news as of late.  That's outside of fan control.

Also, if he doing something wrong or illegal, do something about it.  Having a stupid kid open himself to a 10k minimum fine that isn't even doing any damage is dumb. sportsfan has proven to be a complete joke in all facets of life and has lowered himself to the basement of society.  Even his fellow fans are insulted by him.  I find it interesting how you all preach that on the field accomplishments are everything yet some of you pop a nerve when some silly fan creates a site with off field articles.  I thought it only mattered on the field.

First of all, I didn't say ALL UCF fans anywhere..so many weak defenses start with the "All" nonsense.

I don't know what flsportsfan did, all I'm saying is it's awfully hypocritical to worry about his actions when UCF has a greater number of malcontents using the internet as a way to attack the program they aspire to be. 

Heck your ilk used my name "Bulliever" and other USF fan monikers on other internet boards to spread lies and create false beliefs in the minds of the internet public.  Pretty low and very sad.  Hence I don't get the problem with 83.  I guess if I read his posts maybe I would.  But if you have fans that want to wallow in the mud, they need to get ready for some to come back their way.