• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,042
  • Days Won:  469

Quick question...I don't get to the UCF board much at all...but do they have their own version of smazza?  How about MAB, or these others that claim to have the license on objectivity.  Is anyone keeping the "black and gold goggle" wearing MoFos in line over their or does Brandon ban them?  What's the story?  Sounds like some real serious inbreeding there.  Do they debate?  Or just make these kind of claims?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,483
  • Days Won:  13

they all follow the gospel of Brandon..... some of them claim the real info is in the dungon.

Everything is rainbows and puppies at ucfsports.com

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,483
  • Days Won:  13

" academically superior, it is just that USF is a PR nightmare. I would be so embarrassed to even be associated with that school. What a POS ghetto university that has no class. It has gotten so bad that I have seen people who have graduated from the mid-west recognizing USF as a school that focuses on academic and character issue players.

-Being labeled as thug U and an academic wasteland. Check

-Having a coach labeled as a nutjob. Check

-School that squanders resources. Check

-Football players that all spend time in the county jail. Check

-USF admissions has to take the reins from athletics on admissions. Check

-Terorrists in two seperate cases. Check

USF is a laughing stock. Its a laughing stock in the tampa bay area. I love it. Guys come on here and say we beat you 64-12 and I say: "you went to USF". Do they pass those degrees out in cracker jack boxes.

Dude, your school is ghetto. Its mostly inhabited by the pinellas and hills borough kids who just decided not to leave. What a wasteland. I especially love the crack dealers near Fletcher. Its a real nice tough.

USF is an embarrasment and I am so glad that I didnt go there. They have some good masters degrees, but their undergrad admissions is an F'in joke.

UCF has SO much more potential and USF is being labeled as a ghetto university and program. I had a teacher in Charlotte county mention how bad they beat us and then she said: "Dont they take all the players that nobody else wanted"...

"

"Many disappointments for you guys today but I'm glad your administration has taken some action to clean up your athletics program. 64-12 is irrelevant, we nabbed all 18 in less than 3hrs, we will crush USF @ BHNS in less time. Mooooo Moooo Moooo "

"Did I say that? All I know is Matt Grothe will be wearing a Lawrence Young jersey by game end. No one comes into BHNS and wins, oh except Texas and by a field goal. Oh wait you guys are better than Texas....righhhhhhht. Long bus ride back to Cowville, FL. Sorry I'm just excited and have full faith we will win next year (guess I will have to wait and see what we got out of our QB play to be 100% sure). Anyways you guys have a long road ahead, if you just would have done the right thing to begin with and didn't take short-cuts you could enjoy the steady growth and success UCF does."

http://ucf.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=71&tid=110558770&mid=110558770&sid=908&style=2

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

As always, gross generalizations and accusations with no proof.

Should we expect anything more from them?

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

As always, gross generalizations and accusations with no proof.

Should we expect anything more from them?

That board is full of a bunch of world class faggots. 

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

VLG_FoulMouth.jpg

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

VLG_FoulMouth.jpg

Kissing your mom when your older than 12 is for inbreds. 

No it isn't.  I am 25 and I kiss my mother every time I see her.

No it isn't.  I am 25 and I kiss my mother every time I see her.

It's ok I won't tell anyone  ;)

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Quick question...I don't get to the UCF board much at all...but do they have their own version of smazza?  How about MAB, or these others that claim to have the license on objectivity.  Is anyone keeping the "black and gold goggle" wearing MoFos in line over their or does Brandon ban them?  What's the story?  Sounds like some real serious inbreeding there.  Do they debate?  Or just make these kind of claims?

Heck no!  If you don't drink the koolaid over there, you get booted PRONTO!

Worst case of groupthink I've ever seen.  Those guys are just plain ignorant, and don't have the common sense to realize it...