• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,503
  • Days Won:  13

Didn't Randy make this?

nope, Dont know how and I would spend the money. I know you can track down the owner of a site. Is anyone good here when it comes to tech? BTW the UCF site is weak, there could be much more there.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  737
  • Days Won:  0

83, you claimed responsibility for this site on the rivals free board.  Did you think nobody would call you on it?

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  108

no matter who created this site, it needs to be erased.  All this is doing is stooping to their level.  It is idiotic and embarrassing.

• Topic Count:  72
  • Content Count:  526

ACC would be the best for us. plus, can you imagine how pissed the bulls would be that we jumped them? i know they say the big east is better than the ACC, but come on, they would jump at the chance to be in it.

yeah, USF sucks. I hate the Bulls.

These are quotes from the Gnats message board which, of course, were not started by Bulls.  Actually, I dont care if you go to the ACC cuz I would prefer that over you coming to the Big East.  B ut these are all BIG ifs and hope and dreams on your part.  We don't have to pray and imagine cuz we are in a BCS conference already.  Good luck with your sorry ass program, your record setting and 4th round draft pick RB(24K LOL), and 64-12...I just threw that one in cuz its our right.  I know you all think that its played out and you want us to stop talkin about it but we've earned the right for the entire year!!!

Another Gnat posting...

"...the only numbers you know are 64 and 12."

Because that song is so overplayed!!

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I like it... I found the site informative (for instance... you can keep your distance from potential sex offenders with all the ones they hire). I'm going to save it as a favorite and read something every morning to start my day. Great site... F*cken Naggits!

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Didn't Randy make this?

nope, Dont know how and I would spend the money. I know you can track down the owner of a site. Is anyone good here when it comes to tech? BTW the UCF site is weak, there could be much more there.

You just have to do a whois search.  The information is provided as a means of contacting the webmaster if you have issues or problems with their site.  If they use some type of domain registration service then the provider maybe supplied, not sure.

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

No hate here, dude.  <3 <3 <3

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Ahh, yes.  The UCiF board.  You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.  You must be cautious.

We should add this to flsportsfan's thread.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,503
  • Days Won:  13

83, you claimed responsibility for this site on the rivals free board.  Did you think nobody would call you on it?

not true..... I never claimed that I made the site.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  349

Didn't Randy make this?

Actually, you can pay fees at registration for a private registration. Also, for doing a blog like this, even with doing the private registration for your domain, it'd be something like $25, plus $3 a month. So, someone might only spend about $50 on it for their little entertainment...