• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,042
  • Days Won:  469

Our rivalry...

Speaking of clues...

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,483
  • Days Won:  13

Brad, to even think all UCF fans are like that shows how small your world really is.  Come back when you have fans beating down other fans in dark alleys after games.  Our rivalry and fan base is nothing compared to what some of the southern school fans do to each other.  Until then, get a clue.  Perhaps when I'm home, I'll look again at the site and see if you are justified in the stories being embellished.  I don't recall any added text to the articles outside of the page heading.  It seriously isn't helping that the school has been getting a lot of negative news as of late.  That's outside of fan control.

Also, if he doing something wrong or illegal, do something about it.  Having a stupid kid open himself to a 10k minimum fine that isn't even doing any damage is dumb. sportsfan has proven to be a complete joke in all facets of life and has lowered himself to the basement of society.  Even his fellow fans are insulted by him.  I find it interesting how you all preach that on the field accomplishments are everything yet some of you pop a nerve when some silly fan creates a site with off field articles.  I thought it only mattered on the field.

First of all, I didn't say ALL UCF fans anywhere..so many weak defenses start with the "All" nonsense.

I don't know what flsportsfan did, all I'm saying is it's awfully hypocritical to worry about his actions when UCF has a greater number of malcontents using the internet as a way to attack the program they aspire to be. 

Heck your ilk used my name "Bulliever" and other USF fan monikers on other internet boards to spread lies and create false beliefs in the minds of the internet public.  Pretty low and very sad.  Hence I don't get the problem with 83.  I guess if I read his posts maybe I would.  But if you have fans that want to wallow in the mud, they need to get ready for some to come back their way.

i went around on the boards claiming Kevin Smith was one of the greatest backs, That UCF would beat UM, and that they are Conference Champions, oh and that they will be invited to the ACC or SEC. They dont want anything to do with the Big East.

BTW all of these things are things that your wacky fan base has claimed. I enjoyed atching the rest of the nation laugh at this crap.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

i went around on the boards claiming Kevin Smith was one of the greatest backs, That UCF would beat UM, and that they are Conference Champions, oh and that they will be invited to the ACC or SEC. They dont want anything to do with the Big East.

BTW all of these things are things that your wacky fan base has claimed. I enjoyed atching the rest of the nation laugh at this crap.

Annoying posts or not, what he is saying is in fact true.  I've read the posts by the UCiF masses, and every one of those things mentioned above have been posted at least twice by their "faithful".

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,613
  • Content Count:  74,615
  • Days Won:  424

It seriously isn't helping that the school has been getting a lot of negative news as of late. 

DP, this is where you get sucked in by your obsessed brethren ..... A lot of negative news of late?? Give me a ******* break. I'll keep saying this until, maybe, it finally sinks in. USF's problems over the years have been no different than most major college football programs. It's just that a certain fanbase is so fixated on us that it becomes a big deal to THEM.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,613
  • Content Count:  74,615
  • Days Won:  424

Hence I don't get the problem with 83.

The problem I have is him lowering himself to the fans of a team we have in our rear view mirror. It just reinforces the "rivalry" ******** in some of their more feeble minded fans...

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

It seriously isn't helping that the school has been getting a lot of negative news as of late. 

DP, this is where you get sucked in by your obsessed brethren ..... A lot of negative news of late?? Give me a ******* break. I'll keep saying this until, maybe, it finally sinks in. USF's problems over the years have been no different than most major college football programs. It's just that a certain fanbase is so fixated on us that it becomes a big deal to THEM.

Exactly you dont see Rutgers, West Virginia, Pitt, or Uconn fans all up and arms about any of that stuff.  UCF is the only fan base in America besides the USF fan base (who should care obviously) who cares about this stuff.  If your fans are just trying to expose the truth where is UFSCandalL.com or UOScandal.com.    the fact is UCF fans can't live with the fact that they are 0 for against us and have to try to cling to anything that they think will set us back even though most of the stuff they obsess over goes on at pretty much every major d1a program.  It's kinda like a kid who always gets beat up by the same bully eventually he realizes that he can't match the bully in a fight so he hopes and prays someone or something else will knock the bully down a peg or two.  This series can't be over soon enough. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,377
  • Days Won:  10

DP, you are probably the best knights fan that comes on here, but the rivalry doesn't exist outside of a dozen fans who don't get out enough.  Didn't GOL admit that his players don't see this as a rivalry?  Someone posted that he did, but I didn't see a citation for it.

Anyway, that dog won't hunt.  Time for both schools to move on.  I have frequently stated that UCF needs to stop relying on USF for its identity.  Maybe your conference championship will help.  Seriously, if this were a rivalry, we would be playing each other every year.  Most fans at USF are more excited about playing Miami every year.

• Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239
  • Days Won:  0

DP, you are probably the best knights fan that comes on here, but the rivalry doesn't exist outside of a dozen fans who don't get out enough.  Didn't GOL admit that his players don't see this as a rivalry?  Someone posted that he did, but I didn't see a citation for it.

Anyway, that dog won't hunt.  Time for both schools to move on.  I have frequently stated that UCF needs to stop relying on USF for its identity.  Maybe your conference championship will help.  Seriously, if this were a rivalry, we would be playing each other every year.  Most fans at USF are more excited about playing Miami every year.

As much as I hoped the two schools so geographically close would be able to play and have a healthy rivalry, I was wrong.  Both have fans that downright hate each other, but I always saw it as a good game that was financially good for both schools.  Unfortunately, neither coach wants to give an inch to make the game work.  Leavitt doesn't want an even series and O'Leary wants an even series.  I expect us to play again, but not until GOL retires.  I just don't see it.

To be honest, I have no real animosity for USF.  It's a shame the series won't continue cause there are guys here like _EI and ZBC I could hang with in real life, have a good time and the game helped facilitate getting together(it takes me 4hrs to get to Tampa, but I wouldn't mind taking my girlfriend for a good weekend getaway from awful Miami...makes Tampa and Orlando combined look nice).  So many are like "good riddance" but I genuinely enjoyed the games, even the lopsided ones because of the other stuff that made gameday so awesome.  Maybe I'm just the odd one out or something.

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I just saw this little gem in http://ucf.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=71&tid=110775698&mid=110775698&sid=908&style=2

@Miami being 3-1 going into this game is key! We will bring around 22,000 but if we are 4-0 try we will bring down 30,000+

22,000?  30,000?  Seriously?  C'mon, man...

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

I just saw this little gem in http://ucf.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=71&tid=110775698&mid=110775698&sid=908&style=2

@Miami being 3-1 going into this game is key! We will bring around 22,000 but if we are 4-0 try we will bring down 30,000+

22,000?  30,000?  Seriously?  C'mon, man...

They did bring 56,000 to Tampa this season.

Also, tears.  Lots and lots of tears.