• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  502
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

UCF fans are lame.

That message board is too funny. CUSA is the as tough as the ACC or Big East? SEC is going to take UCF? Bright house stadium is the loudest stadium?

I can't wait to smack that girls team around next year and then the rest of the year watch them start another 0-17 record.

Pathetic!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  65
  • Days Won:  0

LOL you are quoting a personal opinion about next season that came out 2 weeks before signing day?  Pathetic.  What about the USA Today Poll that shows USF getting 6 votes and UCF getting 4 in the Final Poll of 2007?  Facts are what works. You can try 62-14 or whatever the final score was, but last I checked, its still a win or a loss.  Even after the game, the season plays out and UCF and USF aren't that far away from each other (2 votes in a poll).  Both are top 35 Teams and neither of us have ever finished a season ranked (which is when it counts).  I would post a link to the poll, but I want to actually see a USF student/alum actually do their own work for a change :)

You scoff at at him quoting an opinion poll yet you quote probably the most inaccurate opinion poll out thereto try to justify that we aren't that far away from each other.... brilliant logic. Most of the unbiased computer polls had us in the low 20's and UCF in the mid 40's. You're right, FACTS are what works.

BTW, I've seen some bad posters from both schools and some good posters from both schools and I have to say that you are more obsessed than any USF or UCF fan that trolls the internet.

Please stop .....While 83 is, by far, our most obsessed fan, he is light years behind some of your more pathetic wretches over there.

I love your USF education...

If you read what I was saying, I was talking about a prediction poll about NEXT season and we are only a week removed from the national championship game.  At least the 2007 "Opinion" polls have something to validate their votes.  This is why the same site has USF at 19 and UCF at 22.  At least wait until after Signing Day and Spring Practice to start your Holier Than Thou predictions thread.  I love how you validate yourselves by picking and choosing what you want to argue about. 

• Topic Count:  103
  • Content Count:  5,241

I figured we've won every football game against you guys would be enough validation for us and enough humbling for you!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

This is why the same site has USF at 19 and UCF at 22.

Link?

At least wait until after Signing Day and Spring Practice to start your Holier Than Thou predictions thread.

I don't see a Holier Than Thou predictions thread?..... and what does Signing Day and Spring Practice have to do with predicting for next year .... except where a major injury would be involved?

I love how you validate yourselves by picking and choosing what you want to argue about.

Validate ourselves? I certainly don't use Internet message boards to validate myself .... do you??

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,453
  • Days Won:  13

LOL you are quoting a personal opinion about next season that came out 2 weeks before signing day?  Pathetic.  What about the USA Today Poll that shows USF getting 6 votes and UCF getting 4 in the Final Poll of 2007?  Facts are what works. You can try 62-14 or whatever the final score was, but last I checked, its still a win or a loss.  Even after the game, the season plays out and UCF and USF aren't that far away from each other (2 votes in a poll).  Both are top 35 Teams and neither of us have ever finished a season ranked (which is when it counts).  I would post a link to the poll, but I want to actually see a USF student/alum actually do their own work for a change :)

You scoff at at him quoting an opinion poll yet you quote probably the most inaccurate opinion poll out thereto try to justify that we aren't that far away from each other.... brilliant logic. Most of the unbiased computer polls had us in the low 20's and UCF in the mid 40's. You're right, FACTS are what works.

BTW, I've seen some bad posters from both schools and some good posters from both schools and I have to say that you are more obsessed than any USF or UCF fan that trolls the internet.

Please stop .....While 83 is, by far, our most obsessed fan, he is light years behind some of your more pathetic wretches over there.

I love your USF education...

If you read what I was saying, I was talking about a prediction poll about NEXT season and we are only a week removed from the national championship game.  At least the 2007 "Opinion" polls have something to validate their votes.  This is why the same site has USF at 19 and UCF at 22.  At least wait until after Signing Day and Spring Practice to start your Holier Than Thou predictions thread.  I love how you validate yourselves by picking and choosing what you want to argue about. 

that site lowerd your ranking to 68th after 24k left

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

I figured we've won every football game against you guys would be enough validation for us and enough humbling for you!

It looks like on the field occurences don't carry much weight with him. He apparently thinks the opinions of GA's in college football athletic offices across the country are a better indicator than a 64-12 ass kicking..... but that's HIS opinion and he's entitled to it.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

It looks like on the field occurences don't carry much weight with him. He apparently thinks the opinions of GA's in college football athletic offices across the country are a better indicator than a 64-12 ass kicking..... but that's HIS opinion and he's entitled to it.

And all those who watched the game know it could have been much much worse than 64-12. 

• Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711

Hmmm...a post from a guy with 16 total posts on the main board.  Looks like a USF job to be....pretender.  You try too hard to get fans of the other schools to disrespect us...and now you're creating fake UCF handles and posing.  Take a pill.

• Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239

64-12 has very little meaning to me.  The scale of the win is meaningless.  You guys tried so hard to run up the score, you lost 3 winnable games in a row.  We didn't fight back and mustered out 7 not very close wins.

The only ones who care about 64-12 are you guys, who feel that one game validates you.  However, smarter football fans look at the big picture and take the season one game at a time.  Only "rivals" put that much stock in one game.

• Topic Count:  103
  • Content Count:  5,241

64-12 has very little meaning to me.  The scale of the win is meaningless.  You guys tried so hard to run up the score, you lost 3 winnable games in a row.  We didn't fight back and mustered out 7 not very close wins.

The only ones who care about 64-12 are you guys, who feel that one game validates you.  However, smarter football fans look at the big picture and take the season one game at a time.  Only "rivals" put that much stock in one game.

Well, if you really want to compete with us, eventually you will have to actually compete with us on the field. Give us a C-USA schedule and we would've gone undefeated and won our bowl game.