• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone hear about any stadium updates today?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  537
  • Days Won:  0

Since they said it's expandable for future, I'm trying to figure out where you can add an additional 10,000 seats

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  14

Gotta start somewhere!  Bring it!

• Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,312
  • Days Won:  25

25 minutes ago, belgianbull said:

Don't want to whine too much since getting an OCS is a positive, but the design imo is kind of vanilla. I hope they spice It up a little bit. It looks so similar to Tulane and other group of five stadiums.

Well we are a g5 program in the aac. I wouldn't expect anything to blow away college football ,but we will have our own ocs.  It isn't a top tier or state of the art stadium  as advertised by the renderings leaks, but it will be on campus.

Edited by Outlaw
  • Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 2

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

Governor allows that now 😀. I'm joking.

Because of the concern for global warming? I think the white trees were a bit extra.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Because of the concern for global warming? I think the white trees were a bit extra.

I thought we were going back to the 80s for Miami vice nostalgia. 

Edited by Outlaw
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  763
  • Days Won:  0

Thoughts

1. Love the recessed lower bowl design. Easy access to the seat direct from the gate.

2. Party patio is going to wild place. Hopefully everyone can control their alcohol and no one gets kicked out for pouring a beer over the edge.

3. The suites are going to be sweet. Swing door access to private seating. That will be a premium experience.  

PartyPatio.pdf

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,024
  • Days Won:  10

4 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Well we are a g5 program in the aac. I wouldn't expect anything to blow away college football ,but we will have our own ocs.  It isn't a top tier or state of the art stadium  as advertised by the renderings leaks, but it will be on campus.

Yea, but for the price tag I am a bit underwhelmed.  It seems more like what FAU and Tulane got versus Colorado state, Houston, and San Diego State.  I will be happy to get one, and I don't want to whine too much, but since we are still in the preliminary design stage I just want to throw my honest opinion out there . The design of Akron stadium is one we should take a close look at since that type of design would imo look better, and would be easier to add capacity.

And please don't get me wrong since I am still happy and pumped about the new stadium and its a huge positive step for the program.

• Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

Just now, belgianbull said:

Yea, but for the price tag I am a bit underwhelmed.  It seems more like what FAU and Tulane got versus Colorado state, Houston, and San Diego State.  I will be happy to get one, and I don't want to whine too much, but since we are still in the preliminary design stage I just want to throw my honest opinion out there . The design of Akron stadium is one we should take a close look at since that type of design would imo look better, and would be easier to add capacity.

And please don't get me wrong since I am still happy and pumped about the new stadium and its a huge positive step for the program.

Super Troopers Yes GIF by Searchlight Pictures

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,095
  • Days Won:  1

39 minutes ago, goingbackbull said:

Since they said it's expandable for future, I'm trying to figure out where you can add an additional 10,000 seats

Likely along that north side for sure.  Whether that means adding on to whats already there or deconstruction and reimagining that side is the unknown.