• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone hear about any stadium updates today?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,367
  • Days Won:  25

26 minutes ago, Cat941 said:

CHARLOTTE49ERS.COM

On Thursday, April 18, the UNC Board of Governors approved a $60 million Phase 1 expansion of Jerry Richardson Stadium, marking a significant milestone in the...

With this initial phase, the stadium's capacity will increase to 18,170, laying the foundation for future growth. Plans are already in motion for further expansion (Phase 2) to a capacity of 21,000 as additional funds are secured. This phased approach enables Charlotte Athletics to proceed promptly with the project, maintaining momentum while fundraising continues for subsequent phases.

Goodness, that's tiny.  

The exact reason we should have never associated ourselves or allowed  the other teams in the AAC expansion except Army and UTSA. USF should be punching up not down.

Edited by Outlaw

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,028
  • Days Won:  10

On 4/16/2024 at 11:37 AM, BDYZR said:

My bad. It was in the $6mil announcement.

The new renderings are conceptual and will evolve as the design process continues and more detailed design elements are finalized.”

TBBWMAG.COM

The University of South Florida will hold its groundbreaking ceremony for its new...

I would love to see the angle from the other side. We haven't seen that angle yet. i like the green and gold color scheme, and the horns sticking out

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,566
  • Days Won:  423

2 hours ago, Outlaw said:

The exact reason we should have never associated ourselves or allowed  the other teams in the AAC expansion except Army and UTSA. USF should be punching up not down.

Beggars can't be choosy ..................yet.

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  841
  • Days Won:  1

Were the daytime photos the "advanced renderings" that was penciled in for April release? Or did I possibly miss them? If they are delayed, any chance we can get an update? 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,895
  • Days Won:  33

16 minutes ago, USF_Bullsharks said:

Were the daytime photos the "advanced renderings" that was penciled in for April release? Or did I possibly miss them? If they are delayed, any chance we can get an update? 

They were not the advanced renderings.

3 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

They were not the advanced renderings.

Thanks, John. Are you able to provide us any sort of update? Am I jumping the gun here as a giddy fan and they're being released today? 

4 minutes ago, USF_Bullsharks said:

Thanks, John. Are you able to provide us any sort of update? Am I jumping the gun here as a giddy fan and they're being released today? 

I would have to think that the advanced renderings, which should be the in depth ones for the interior portions of the stadium, will be released around, or on, the ground breaking week.

There are still things that have to be finalized as to what will be within the final renderings.

• Go Bulls! 2

5 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

I would have to think that the advanced renderings, which should be the in depth ones for the interior portions of the stadium, will be released around, or on, the ground breaking week.

There are still things that have to be finalized as to what will be within the final renderings.

Dang. Teased with April and hit with October. That's ok, better than nothing and still very excited. Please keep us updated on commemorative sidewalk bricks if they become an option. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,956
  • Days Won:  12

So the advanced renderings we were promised last year were the same 2 images but just updated for the daytime. 

Wow.

26 minutes ago, hm101 said:

So the advanced renderings we were promised last year were the same 2 images but just updated for the daytime. 

Wow.

No, the daytime images are not the advanced renderings