• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This will be the toughest game of the season

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  297
  • Days Won:  0

Many in the media are hyping USF and that will (in part) drive positive views of an at-large bid. Gotta win this game to keep the hype train rolling.  

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,439
  • Days Won:  19

The good news is that I bought my ticket but can't go.  So the jinx will still be far away.

• Haha 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,525
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

To me, the whole "must win" thing is sometimes blown way out of proportion. There is only one true "must win" game for us to get to the NCAA's at this point and we may or may not get to it ....

1 hour ago, belgianbull said:

I think since we are a bubble at large NCAAT team right now this is truly a must win game. Lose it and any hope of being an at large disappears.

I still firmly believe that if we win our 3 remaining regular season games that we are a probable at large team in case we don't win the tournament.

Ranked at large  teams usually make it to the tournament. I wonder what the exact percentage is since I couldn't find that number

Honestly, you're probably right and the use of "must win" here and the rest of the regular season can be quantified. It's other places the term has been used throughout the the years here that's meaning has been cheapened ...

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,519
  • Days Won:  28

We are leaving Charlotte like this after the game

fuck you odd future GIF by JASPER & ERROL'S FIRST TIME

• Haha 1

• Content Count:  10,851
  • Days Won:  67

Everything about Charlotte at home and us walking into a buzzsaw have us looking at a L.  I hope the team comes out loose, we have already shattered expectations, just keep playing and enjoy this ride.  Many of us go our entire life’s and never experience a double digit win streak, I am simply looking forward to the game, win would be great and a loss would not be the end of the world.

• Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 2

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

I think we all have learned the must win games are were Central Michigan, Maine, Hofstra and UMass.

12 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Many of us go our entire life’s and never experience a double digit win streak

Even in your cheerleader days?

• Upvote 2

• Content Count:  10,851
  • Days Won:  67

6 minutes ago, Brad said:

I think we all have learned the must win games are were Central Michigan, Maine, Hofstra and UMass.

Even in your cheerleader days?

That is so true, those early games were painful.  I did have a run in the summer of 92 that was absolutely incredible and was double digits and was memorable, was not only quantity but quality , I still reminisce and think about that incredible stretch more than I probably should at my age.  

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,023
  • Days Won:  10

42 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Everything about Charlotte at home and us walking into a buzzsaw have us looking at a L.  I hope the team comes out loose, we have already shattered expectations, just keep playing and enjoy this ride.  Many of us go our entire life’s and never experience a double digit win streak, I am simply looking forward to the game, win would be great and a loss would not be the end of the world.

That is absolutely true. A loss on Saturday would be disappointing, but would far from end our hopes for a NCAAT birth. I think it will be a nervous couple of weeks. All of this is exciting, and I have missed this feeling in the last decade.

Edited by belgianbull
  • Upvote 2
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,612
  • Days Won:  51

38 minutes ago, belgianbull said:

That is absolutely true. A loss on Saturday would be disappointing, but would far from end our hopes for a NCAAT birth. I think it will be a nervous couple of weeks. All of this is exciting, and I have missed this feeling in the last decade.

Amen brother!  This team has had an awesome season.  Anything from here is gravy and foundation to build upon.  We’ve snatched victory from the jaws of defeat so many times this year.  A complete reversal of previous (recent) teams.  As others have said if we stay loose and play our game, drop a bunch of 3’s, make our free throws, don’t turn the ball over, and rebound…. We can beat anyone.  I think we got this.

• Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,282
  • Days Won:  25

4 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

We are leaving Charlotte like this after the game

fuck you odd future GIF by JASPER & ERROL'S FIRST TIME

triple h wrestling GIF by WWE

• Like 1