• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Thanks FSU and the College Football Committee

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,457
  • Days Won:  25

2 minutes ago, Ghostbuster said:

I suppose if you want to fish for a silver lining, the good news is we aren't spending hundreds of millions to join a league (ACC) that all the media/voters have no respect for.

No, we're staying for free in a league that got passed over in the NY6 bid for CUSA.

And hoping like hell for a chance to join a league (ACC) that all the media/voters have no respect for.😎

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, Rocky Style said:

But CFB doesn't work like that.  You don't drink another beer in this case.

You may not, you are a rounding error outlier that they have all but sent a certified letter to that they are perfectly fine losing their business to, every professional league in the USA has around 30 teams, the nba doesn’t care that I won’t watch because they moved Seattle to Oklahoma, when they could just as easily added another teams, why? Having more Lebron and LA  makes everyone more money and grows the overall fans more than losing me.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,022
  • Days Won:  38

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

every professional league in the USA has around 30 teams

Super cool for college football.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,614
  • Days Won:  51

6 minutes ago, Ghostbuster said:

I suppose if you want to fish for a silver lining, the good news is we aren't spending hundreds of millions to join a league (ACC) that all the media/voters have no respect for.

No, we're staying for free in a league that got passed over in the NY6 bid for CUSA.

So we got that going for us, which is nice.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rocky Style said:

Super cool for college football.

There is no college football, there is a model, it works and it’s the one that they are going with and they are going to be just fine even if we are not. We failed, it sucks but that didn’t mean every college team is going down with us. 

2 minutes ago, Sellular1 said:

So we got that going for us, which is nice.

I mean we are still spending the money for the same outcome, so there is that.

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

We failed, it sucks but that didn’t mean every college team is going down with us. 

Yet.

5 minutes ago, puc86 said:

You may not, you are a rounding error outlier that they have all but sent a certified letter to that they are perfectly fine losing their business to, every professional league in the USA has around 30 teams, the nba doesn’t care that I won’t watch because they moved Seattle to Oklahoma, when they could just as easily added another teams, why? Having more Lebron and LA  makes everyone more money and grows the overall fans more than losing me.

should the same thing should happen in highschool?  Seems if there’s only 30 teams there’s no need for all those players.

• Haha 1

Just now, Rocky Style said:

Yet.

The sec and b10 would be stronger, making more money and having more fans if they got rid of every other college team on earth. If they had 75 percent of all other college fans defect you see that as them losing 75 percent but the reality is they gained 25 percent. The more they kill and feast off the other fanbases the stronger they will get and no one is dying by gluttony they die by being the eaten.

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

The more they kill and feast off the other fanbases the stronger they will get and no one is dying by gluttony they die by being the eaten.

Hmm don't take a look at the parent company right now.

4 minutes ago, puc86 said:

The sec and b10 would be stronger, making more money and having more fans if they got rid of every other college team on earth. If they had 75 percent of all other college fans defect you see that as them losing 75 percent but the reality is they gained 25 percent. The more they kill and feast off the other fanbases the stronger they will get and no one is dying by gluttony they die by being the eaten.

Free’s up more time for me.  I don’t watch NFL or NBA and sure as F wouldn’t watch CFB if the only schools were B1G

Edited by Sellular1
  • Upvote 1