• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Thanks FSU and the College Football Committee

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,344
  • Days Won:  43

12 hours ago, belgianbull said:

FSU did not get snubbed. Alabama, Texas, Washington, and Michigan had better resumes than FSU.

ACC ( mostly due to Clemson having an off year) was down this year. FSU's offense looked awful against an average Louisville. Current form at a given time is something that the committee looks at and there is no doubt that FSU this weekend underperformed the teams that made it.

Well said. I could see the argument for USF over the 4 playoff teams if they would of blown out Louisville but they didn’t. It went by who the committee thought were the best 4 teams at that point imo. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

29 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

Well said. I could see the argument for USF over the 4 playoff teams if they would of blown out Louisville but they didn’t. It went by who the committee thought were the best 4 teams at that point imo. 

We would have to play Louisville to blow them out, stil I don’t think it would have been quite enough this year

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,373
  • Days Won:  25

4 hours ago, hightechbull said:

Top to bottom power of the SEC?   Why do people keep repeating that false narrative?   There are plenty of bottom feeders in the SEC that could not even compete in the American, let alone CUSA or the Sun Belt.

The SEC has these perennial "powerhouses", I mean loser schools that are just taking the money and running with it.   Sure, they will squeak out a nice win every now and then, but they are not competitive in the SEC, and they rarely play top teams from the G5 because the SEC knows the G5 schools will expose the soft underbelly of the SEC.

• Vanderbilt
  • Mississippi State
  • Arkansas
  • South Carolina

Miss state, Arkansas,  and South Carolina all would be in the top half of the b1g more times than not. Sadly they are stuck in the toughest  conference in football.