• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Thanks FSU and the College Football Committee

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

For continuing to make it clear that who you play continues to be more important than winning more of your lesser games. Who is upset about winning less by moving up? No one.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,373
  • Days Won:  25

College football

THE CFB committee is going to kill the ACC just like they killed the pac12.  After Texas and Okalahoma leave the b12; the b12 should be rated similar to the ACC where going undefeated does not grant you an automatic playoff bid.

1 minute ago, Outlaw said:

College football

THE CFB committee is going to kill the ACC just like they killed the pac12.  After Texas and Okalahoma leave the b12; the b12 should be rated similar to the ACC where going undefeated does not grant you an automatic playoff bid.

It’s already dead, hopefully dead enough that we can ascend to that level of being alive 

• Haha 4

Just now, puc86 said:

It’s already dead, hopefully dead enough that we can ascend to that level of being alive 

Probably not. I am sure after how the CFB playoff committee  trashed the ACC today then FSU,Clemson, UNC, Miami, and any other team serious about college football is doing everything they can to get out. ESPN is trying to fracture another power conference so they can profit.

2 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Probably not. I am sure after how the CFB playoff committee  trashed the ACC today then FSU,Clemson, UNC, Miami, and any other team serious about college football is doing everything they can to get out. ESPN is trying to fracture another power conference so they can profit.

I mean they are worth more without subsidizing the undesirables from their conference, not really sure why they should want to take less in order to be nice or why any company should over pay because they deserve more when most of the conference doesn’t.

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

I mean they are worth more without subsidizing the undesirables from their conference, not really sure why they should want to take less in order to be nice or why any company should over pay because they deserve more when most of the conference doesn’t.

IT is all down to the B1g and SEC now. If the b12 grabs the best of the ACC they could form a power3. I would think the SEC would just want FSU, Clemson, and maybe UNC . The b1g would be smart to take any acc teams at this point because they lack the top to bottom power of the SEC.

Edited by Outlaw

1 minute ago, Outlaw said:

IT is all down to the B1g and SEC now. If the b12 grabs the best of the ACC they could form a power3. I would think the SEC would just want FSU, Clemson, and maybe UNC .

It’s going be fun when they get to the point where the quickest way up isn’t expansion but rather contraction 

12 minutes ago, puc86 said:

It’s going be fun when they get to the point where the quickest way up isn’t expansion but rather contraction 

Might as well call the B1g and SEC and offer 300 million to join their conferences. 

Edited by Outlaw