• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Thanks FSU and the College Football Committee

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, smazza said:

as grandma mazza told me when i was a child,"stevie,if your going to be a sucker be a quiet one"

fsu agreed to this system and for the life of me i  will never understand why

5 power conferences and a 4 team playoff?

Everyone thought they were in a top 4 conference and the fifth was the sucker, even though the sec thought they were all suckers and they would get 4 every year.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

13 hours ago, Bull Matrix said:

The reality is FSU is not better than Bama, Wash, Mich, or Texas without their QB 

fsu got screwed

acc and big 12 should form an alliance with cusa,pac 2 mountain west,and aac

under the current system big 10 and sec will always get the best seats at the table

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

The lottery is random chance, this isn’t a random chance event. This is a clear path with a clear pattern that the power brokers aren’t even pretending to have any other possible scenario about. Pattern recognition is one of the few things people are actually good at until we have to invent reasons why you cannot consider the actual pattern. No one can honestly think anyone with the money , spending the money or making the money is going to for the first time consider how do we spread it around to more places for no value to ourselves when everything else we are doing is focused on concentrating that wealth and has resulted in exponential growth for all of us. It just doesn’t make any sense and there isn’t a way anyone could possibly believe it does.

word salad.

fact is the rules in place include the highest ranked g5 team in the payoffs starting next year.

that would be liberty with the #133 ranked schedule.

you can assume whatever you want but until it actually happens you are wrong.

WWW.USATODAY.COM

College Football Playoff expansion is coming next year. But what if it was 12 teams this season? A look at what the field would have looked like.

14 hours ago, Outlaw said:

FYi you can see the narrative ESPN is pushing. Everyone bowl game has a B1G/SEC team in it for next year's two power conferences.  If you use next year's conferences that ESPN has worked to build up and destroy others Liberty and FSU are the only teams not from the B1G or SEC.

If Fsu pulls off the miracle and beats Georgia they should claim to be the Champs using some obscure ranking system. I hope Texas or Bama wins. I hate the b1g most overrated conference there is currently.  Washington would be cool to see but they were apart of killing the pac12.

dont worry the crooked florida legislature will pass a resolution declaring them national champions

13 hours ago, Sellular1 said:

Free’s up more time for me.  I don’t watch NFL or NBA and sure as F wouldn’t watch CFB if the only schools were B1G

what do you watch?

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

6 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

word salad.

fact is the rules in place include the highest ranked g5 team in the payoffs starting next year.

that would be liberty with the #133 ranked schedule.

you can assume whatever you want but until it actually happens you are wrong.

WWW.USATODAY.COM

College Football Playoff expansion is coming next year. But what if it was 12 teams this season? A look at what the field would have looked like.

Sure, we can revisit this the year after implementation 

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

when they actually change the rules, you may have a point.

wouldn't it be ironic if the aac champ makes the playoffs next year

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,453
  • Days Won:  19

1 minute ago, Bull94 said:
9 minutes ago, puc86 said:

when they actually change the rules, you may have a point.

The only applicable rule is the Golden Rule:  Those with the gold, rule.  I think it is pretty clear, even in the pristine world of "amateur athletics," that the power brokers change the rules when it suits them.  This year has borne that out. 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  53
  • Days Won:  0

12 hours ago, Bull Matrix said:

A similar thing happen  in college basketball when Cincy’s Kenyan Martin went down to do late season injury. Cincy seeding took a hit because they lost one of the best players. This is sports & the reality is that FSU is not a top 4 team without their QB. 

But yet they kept winning without him

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, SilverBull said:

The only applicable rule is the Golden Rule:  Those with the gold, rule.  I think it is pretty clear, even in the pristine world of "amateur athletics," that the power brokers change the rules when it suits them.  This year has borne that out. 

how does this year bear that out?

again they changed the rules to include the top ranked g5 team with the expanded playoffs.

it actually benefits them in that fans of all those g5 teams now actually believe they have a shot at winning a national championship.

it will actually get more people to watch and many fans of smaller programs will be pulling for the g5 champ in the playoffs.

Edited by Bull94