• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,529
  • Days Won:  25

15 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

will be a TD if we're on defense.

Chuck Norris Cordell Walker GIF by Sony Pictures Television

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,081
  • Days Won:  39

Herman may have CAGs number.  This may be an annual asswhipping.

Then again will we be running the same 3 plays next year?  Who knows.

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,700
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, Rocky Style said:

I am confused why we seem to have the same sequence of plays week in and week out.  I've heard excuses about how the playcallers are covering for the talent we have, but give me a break.

I am seriously concerned about the defense though.  All the good will seems lost for now.

After they scored 21 I turned it off. I seen enough to know it was going to be a banner day for FAU. Good thing I was at a dove shoot.....poor 🐦 s

• Topic Count:  358
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  56

I posted this in another thread, but I think it makes sense here in comparing the coaching . . .

The pace we’re playing with is just a gadget at this point. We can’t execute it well enough or consistently enough to make it be an advantage for us. There may be weeks where we get in a groove and put up points, but we’re not able to replicate it week after week and when we don’t, we’re not near good enough defensively to make up for it. We won’t start winning with any regularity until we can run that paced offense consistently week-in and week-out. You can’t have as many 3-and-outs as we have and expect to be successful with this type of offense. That’s gonna take time and MUCH better talent.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201

4 minutes ago, Dave_Glaser said:

I posted this in another thread, but I think it makes sense here in comparing the coaching . . .

The pace we’re playing with is just a gadget at this point. We can’t execute it well enough or consistently enough to make it be an advantage for us. There may be weeks where we get in a groove and put up points, but we’re not able to replicate it week after week and when we don’t, we’re not near good enough defensively to make up for it. We won’t start winning with any regularity until we can run that paced offense consistently week-in and week-out. You can’t have as many 3-and-outs as we have and expect to be successful with this type of offense. That’s gonna take time and MUCH better talent.

Yea the 3 and outs in record time kill your defense. We need to eat up the clock and this OC has absolutely no clue...I think it's his first year also.

• Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

1 minute ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Yea the 3 and outs in record time kill your defense. We need to eat up the clock and this OC has absolutely no clue...I think it's his first year also.

That’s a huge issue. When you have zero experience as a HC…you have to bring in an oc who has experience. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,381
  • Days Won:  10

So, we need to slow down the offense?  Charlie, is that you? 😁

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,993
  • Days Won:  12

Herman destroyed us. 

Coach can work as hard as he wants but I can turn all my furniture upside down then right-side up again - it's a lot of work but it doesn't do anything. 

He needs to get in VPMKs office like right now and say who can we get on the phone to give some wisdom and mentorship. I like CAG and think he can be our guy but if he can't learn and grow, like literally right now, he is going to die on his hill and we're fd 

• Content Count:  10,201

27 minutes ago, Grateful Dad said:

So, we need to slow down the offense?  Charlie, is that you? 😁

Ha I mean its one thing slowing an offense that that scores touchdowns... but slowing down an offense that just goes 3 and out might actually be the smart move.

• Content Count:  21,081
  • Days Won:  39

18 minutes ago, hm101 said:

He needs to get in VPMKs office like right now and say who can we get on the phone to give some wisdom and mentorship. I like CAG and think he can be our guy but if he can't learn and grow, like literally right now, he is going to die on his hill and we're fd 

Willie had the players dinner and the legendary Harlan Conversation.  We need football Jesus and a miracle.