• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,415
  • Days Won:  3

27 minutes ago, belgianbull said:

Today, the offense was horrid, the defense was horrid, special teams was horrid, and coaching was horrid.

So nothing change from last week? 

• Topic Count:  72
  • Content Count:  12,605
  • Days Won:  25

1 minute ago, Rocky Style said:

I am confused why we seem to have the same sequence of plays week in and week out.  I've heard excuses about how the playcallers are covering for the talent we have, but give me a break.

I am seriously concerned about the defense though.  All the good will seems lost for now.

The offense looks like a pop warner offense right now. Very little motion before the snap, not many misdirection plays, not many outside sweeps or tosses, not many slants, not many curls, not many play action calls, and zero trick plays again. Time to get back to the play calling board and start adding motion, misdirection, and creativity. We basically throw a screen, run up the middle, qb run, or take a shot deep with below average receivers only.

1 minute ago, Sk00b said:

So nothing change from last week? 

Pop Tv Yes GIF by Schitt's Creek

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,415
  • Days Won:  3

23 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Dude just beat down usf with less talent but better coaching.

I agree with everything but this. We dont have talent outside of a few guys.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,364
  • Days Won:  5

Which or our slow ass running backs are supposed to get around the corner on one of these sweeps?

2 minutes ago, Sk00b said:

Yeah, it's not like these other teams are loaded, but we ain't out talenting anyone

• Topic Count:  360
  • Content Count:  4,166
  • Days Won:  56

Hard to argue that FAU didn’t look to be the better-coached and less predictable team.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sk00b said:

Our recruiting class average is higher, our transfers were rated higher, and one of their best defenders transferred here. The difference is they are running plays and schemes to fit their talent instead of trying to run Tennessee's offense without quality receivers, running backs or offensive linemen. The receiver core is not good. Why waste a redshirt game on Kelly in the 4th quarter? If you wanted to bringin the freshmen to add a spark do it at half time not when we are down by 28.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,466
  • Days Won:  43

2 minutes ago, Sk00b said:

Basically the defense is good against the run at times but they just flat out look lost against the pass. Not sure who the secondary coach is but they better coach better imo

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,038
  • Days Won:  10

Just now, Outlaw said:

Our recruiting class average is higher, our transfers were rated higher, and one of their best defenders transferred here. The difference is they are running plays and schemes to fit their talent instead of trying to run Tennessee's offense without quality receivers, running backs or offensive linemen. The receiver core is not good. Why waste a redshirt game on Kelly in the 4th quarter? If you wanted to bringin the freshmen to add a spark do it at half time not when we are down by 28.

I don't know whether we have better talent then FAU or not, but what worries me the most after the last two weeks is the lack of hustle and  energy both on the field and on the sidelines and the heads down. That ultimately comes down to coaching. FAU came in with a point to prove and it was played out in the media, and today was embarrassing. Makes me wonder if he is losing his team since we have shown that when we bring it we can be competitive. Need to get some momentum back against UConn

Time will tell whether Golesh or Herman ends up being the better hire, but today was beyond disappointing.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Bull Nut said:

MK gotta go

I have been preaching that since he extended Jeff Scott. There are two major points of downward trajectory for USF Football. The first one was firing Jim Leavitt and the second was hiring  AD MK.

image.thumb.png.b5827dd6bd4229c2b132a3bdc6d1edab.png