• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

"Moral victories are for LOSERS" - Coach Alex Golesh

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,698
  • Days Won:  7

I think the optimism on this board skyrockets if we win on Saturday. Some are questioning if we can beat an FBS team. If we do, that’s already a change from the past few years. Some are questioning if we can beat Rice, who beat Houston. If we do, we will have beaten a team that wasn’t an expected win for us, and that’s a huge change from the past few years. A huge momentum shift in the program is pending a victory this Saturday. Obviously some will move the goal posts and it won’t be good enough as a first step in growth but the astute will recognize the energy change, the paradigm shift. I’m excited for it. Will truly be a let down for many if we can’t pull out the win. 

• Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,621
  • Days Won:  25

2 hours ago, Sk00b said:

Damnit i hope so but Rice isn't going to be a walk in the park. Let's hope they don't replace Houston and haunt us with a 4th and 24.

I am sure Golesh has the defense aware we have a history of not stopping 4th and extra long. Get ready to break their necks when they go for the deep ball.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

1 minute ago, Outlaw said:

I am sure Golesh has the defense aware we have a history of not stopping 4th and extra long

I am more sure that CAG isn't aware of, and doesn't care about, one play that happened 6 years ago ...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,458
  • Days Won:  19

8 hours ago, USFBulls12 said:

I think the optimism on this board skyrockets if we win on Saturday.

You are probably right.  Heck, I'll probably even be as giddy as new bride...at least until the honeymoon is over.

silent film wedding GIF by Charlie Chaplin

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Love Goach's attitude here, we fell flat after the near-win at UF last year, can the team keep the intensity next week? That is fully on the coaching to control and it seems like he will have the team more prepared for moving on than they were last year.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

11 hours ago, Triple B said:

I am more sure that CAG isn't aware of, and doesn't care about, one play that happened 6 years ago ...

It's not about that specific play, but the fact that 3rd- and 4th-and-long have been a huge bugaboo here the last handful of years. It's shown so far in the first 3 games. There's been less sitting back, waiting for the other team to beat us. There is zero chance any USF D of the last handful of years goes and out-physicals Bama like our D just did this weekend.

Edited by GoBulls84
clarification

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,417
  • Days Won:  3

12 hours ago, USFBulls12 said:

Will truly be a let down for many if we can’t pull out the win. 

Meltdown city!

• Haha 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

20 hours ago, SilverBull said:

In a great show of respect for our "valiant effort." a two-touchdown win against the Bulls dropped Bama 3 spots in the AP poll and 2 in the Coaches' poll.

WWW.ESPN.COM

Visit ESPN to view the 2023 College Football Rankings for Week 4

Not happy with another loss for sure. Still, I don't think it is celebrating anything to still find it amusing that our less than stellar team knocked them out of the top 10. This is the flagship of a conference that ESECPN and SEC fans bragged about to make sound like they are as good or better than the NFL. Haha

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

2 hours ago, Sk00b said:

Meltdown city!

Absolutely I'll drive this bus.  

2 hours ago, Mission9 said:

This is the flagship of a conference that ESECPN and SEC fans bragged about to make sound like they are as good or better than the NFL.

It sucks because they are propping up this farce and walling off the money.  If we had a chance to get in there we can make noise.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,569
  • Days Won:  28

I know there are no moral victories but technically we did knock Alabama out of the top 10 😁:04-rock:

13145452aa4085cf5fc75b9dce9f004e

WWW.YAHOO.COM

No. 13 Alabama is out of the top 10 of The Associated Press college football poll for the first time in eight years, and Georgia remained No. 1 on Sunday. No. 3 Texas flipped...

Edited by Gatorbull325
  • Go Bulls! 1