• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

"Moral victories are for LOSERS" - Coach Alex Golesh

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

5 minutes ago, bowman1 said:

But will he receive total consciousness on his death bed?

Not a good enough looper

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,075
  • Days Won:  469

6 minutes ago, puc86 said:

People that care about usf and because we have been consistently garbage since morons thought we should get rid of him because moving to bcs, beating top 25 teams, getting to #2 in the national and being a part of the national conversation were all not enough for the first 12 years of a program. Hope that helps.

At least those original self-serving morons are gone.  

2 minutes ago, Brad said:

At least those original self-serving morons are gone.  

Now they try to tell people how to bet

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

10 hours ago, puc86 said:

There are victories beyond moral victories? That being said he is dead wrong, todays loss is better than last weeks nail biter victory, competition matters and that’s why they is no such thing as an aac victory (to play the games is to have lost). I regret having not gone to the game today and there is absolutely nothing that can happen against an aac team that would make me feel that way.

you didn't go? aren't you the one who says that our opponent is who people come to see?

You are dead wrong. Losing is far worse than winning no matter who you play.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

9 hours ago, puc86 said:

People that care about usf and because we have been consistently garbage since morons thought we should get rid of him because moving to bcs, beating top 25 teams, getting to #2 in the national and being a part of the national conversation were all not enough for the first 12 years of a program. Hope that helps.

you really need to get over the Leavitt thing. it's over. time to move on.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,473
  • Days Won:  25

9 hours ago, belgianbull said:

😁

Yea I get killed on line when I say that the 2NE1, Exo, Girls Generation era is way better then BTS and Blackpink.

I don’t even know what the heck those are. But, since we’re comparing, give me Skynard, Hattchet, Outlaws, Bosephus, and Straight any day of the week.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,806
  • Days Won:  0

There are victories beyond moral victories? That being said he is dead wrong, todays loss is better than last weeks nail biter victory, competition matters and that’s why they is no such thing as an aac victory (to play the games is to have lost). I regret having not gone to the game today and there is absolutely nothing that can happen against an aac team that would make me feel that way.

Who are you and what have you done with Puc? 

31 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

you really need to get over the Leavitt thing. it's over. time to move on.

I never bring it up but if people choose to do so they can’t really be shocked there are people that feel this way, just give us the better that was so easy to achieve and we can all move to together. To consistently and systematically fail makes it a bit too bitter of a pill to swallow.

36 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

you didn't go? aren't you the one who says that our opponent is who people come to see?

You are dead wrong. Losing is far worse than winning no matter who you play.

No. I have zero faith in our current administration, do not accept any of their vision for the future, fully expect their approach to lead to this exact fruit we keep harvesting since it’s the tree they have planted and to support in any way people actively trying to destroy something I love seems icky.

No. I did not say that a one of game is what matters I have said consistently that playing an overall bigger schedule is what matters (and I think these games really highlight that) Playing Alabama once a year would not be awful but it certainly doesn’t make up for the no names that we litter our schedule and worse yet we have decided to partner with.

Winning is insanely easy, there are 12 teams in college we can easily schedule and go 12-0 but no one wants to do that because people don’t even care about the competition at this level. Winning is absolutely better than losing but it doesn’t exist in a vacuum and who you choose to play absolutely matters just as much as the results.

Do you think anyone in the college football playoffs that gets knocked out in the first round really regrets not having played in lawn mower whatever bowl they probably could have won easily? Anyone in a relegation league regret advancing when they lose more than what won them to advance? 

Its pretty easy to have the biggest house in the worst slum but that’s not more valuable at all than having the smallest house in Tiger Woods neighborhood.

3 minutes ago, Bullrush33 said:

Who are you and what have you done with Puc? 

I reserve the right to change my feelings from one post to the next but I think my messaging on this is one I’ve been fairly consistent on for a fairly long time. It goes part and parcel with my aac is destroying us messaging and that Alabama and Florida are our two best games in two years while their two worst games speaks pretty clearly to it, you become who you surround yourself with.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

Yeah never winning a conference championship or even getting close to sniffing the conference championship was such a great thing to experience every year.  Interesting that no other schools or NFL teams or even a high school hired him as a head coach, and other places other than USF have fired him after he left USF.

Leavitt was instrumental in starting the program, but he was no Bear Bryant, Joe Paterno or even Eddie Robinson.   He may get a plaque commemorating his part in USF football's history, but no one is erecting a statue for him.  

The constant harping back to the Leavitt era is just pathetic as the dude who keeps mentioning the hot chick he lost his virginity back in high school.   Good for you, now get over it.  All that matters is who you are banging now.

• Upvote 1