• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We play football....tomorrow.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

I am not worried about the defensive line and linebackers I think they will be improved...it's the secondary that has me most worried they got torched all the time. So I'll definitely be watching them to see how they do or if more of the same. 

WKU has a great qb with Reed.. tossed 40 td so that Secondary is definitely going to get tested alot. 

If they just look sort of competent that will be a good sign.

Edited by Bulls On Parade

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  684
  • Content Count:  7,645
  • Days Won:  6

I spent too much time with Rocky Top people in orange today in Nashville.  Only saw 3 families with USF gear on all day.  Anybody in Bowling Green see our Bulls walk through today?

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,881
  • Days Won:  67

9 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

I am not worried about the defensive line and linebackers I think they will be improved...it's the secondary that has me most worried they got torched all the time. So I'll definitely be watching them to see how they do or if more of the same. 

WKU has a great qb with Reed.. tossed 40 td so that Secondary is definitely going to get tested alot. 

If they just look sort of competent that will be a good sign.

I still believe the lack of a push up front led to us being burned, you can only cover for so long. I am more concerned up fro t, if you can control the line of scrimmage then you can cover, we simply got blown over and ran all over so our D backs had nO chance.

1 minute ago, 79 Bull said:

I spent too much time with Rocky Top people in orange today in Nashville.  Only saw 3 families with USF gear on all day.  Anybody in Bowling Green see our Bulls walk through today?

We will be back, just need a reason 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

Just now, Friscobull said:

I still believe the lack of a push up front led to us being burned, you can only cover for so long. I am more concerned up fro t, if you can control the line of scrimmage then you can cover, we simply got blown over and ran all over so our D backs had nO chance.

That is true also...with what we brought in and KP as line coach I really be surprised if line didn't look improved tomorrow over last year's mess. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  684
  • Content Count:  7,645
  • Days Won:  6

And the SEC Network game day show is parked in the middle of Broadway.  It's as big a production as the ESPN main gameday show.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,497
  • Days Won:  25

30 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

We will be back, just need a reason 

If you can get to the quarterback creating pressure him consistently and pop him a few good times it makes the world of difference. We win or lose every game this season in the trenches. Time to find out if the war daddies are going to win the battle tomorrow or roll over like last year. The offensive line has just as many question marks.

200.gif

Edited by Outlaw

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,881
  • Days Won:  67

21 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

If you can get to the quarterback creating pressure him consistently and pop him a few good times it makes the world of difference. We win or lose every game this season in the trenches. Time to find out if the war daddies are going to win the battle tomorrow or roll over like last year. The offensive line has just as many question marks.

200.gif

Using a shovel digging a trench to sleep in the woods is memorable, bum rushing people is an art that many never had to use. I miss my younger years. 

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,462
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, Outlaw said:

That is cool. I wonder which coach is a man of the people drinking beer with the common folks . 

Wasn’t the coach, just family. Certainly wish we had been there earlier.

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,352
  • Days Won:  5

3 hours ago, Triple B said:

Not sure I like a Titanic reference here ...

From “IT” not titanic

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,613
  • Content Count:  74,618
  • Days Won:  424

2 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

From “IT” not titanic

gcscottanimated.gif.65d599e985d100a93f54c007ea3ae6dc.gif