• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Does USF men's basketball have "Sleeping Giant" potential IF it can sustain some success?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

Orawkward tv show GIF by Hyper RPG

So maybe this one instead .....

Wimpy screenshots, images and pictures - Comic Vine

2 hours ago, Brad said:

Down Frisco, Down!

dog kitten GIF

Just Frisco being Frisco ....

GIFs of Dogs Chasing Their Tail - 40 Animated Images

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  2,588
  • Days Won:  3

When do USF M/WBB tickets go on sale? I am trying to get into BB, never really liked watching NBA at all.

Do they sale bundles as opposed to full season tix?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,088
  • Days Won:  469

Here is the MBB page:

https://am.ticketmaster.com/univsouthflorida/2023-24-Basketball-Deposits

Looks like USF is accepting deposits now.  Not sure when they start selling, current season ticket holders have already renewed.  Maybe @John Lewis or @Mike Stuben may know more with their closeness to the group.

I don't remember seeing a mini-plan or anything like that last year.  So basically, I'm not a whole lot of help.  🙄

They haven't had a mini-plan for a bit because I think there's been others that have expressed interest .... cheapest season tix price is only $150. Which wouldn't be bad for a couple but a little more taxing for a family ....

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  2,588
  • Days Won:  3

4 hours ago, Triple B said:

They haven't had a mini-plan for a bit because I think there's been others that have expressed interest .... cheapest season tix price is only $150. Which wouldn't be bad for a couple but a little more taxing for a family ....

I can just snag single game tix. A mini plan would be great though. Like a 3 and 3 flex where you get 3 men’s games and 3 women’s games.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,468
  • Days Won:  19

16 hours ago, Brad said:

Here is the MBB page:

https://am.ticketmaster.com/univsouthflorida/2023-24-Basketball-Deposits

Looks like USF is accepting deposits now.  Not sure when they start selling, current season ticket holders have already renewed.  Maybe @John Lewis or @Mike Stuben may know more with their closeness to the group.

I don't remember seeing a mini-plan or anything like that last year.  So basically, I'm not a whole lot of help.  🙄

I'm not really any help, I'm too far out of the loop. John can either help, or get people connected to the right people. 

I will say this, if you have football tickets, the person who is your rep is also your rep for basketball, so ask them, they will all be glad to help. 

I also want to say one trap fans have in all sports, they get drawn to the biggest opponents, then it feels like they never see USF win. Putting aside football's bad run the last few years, USF wins a decent percentage of their games across the board in all sports. But if you only come to games when we play top 5 opponents, you may think we never win. I just want people who want to try basketball to understand that it might be best to mix in different types of games. (not directed specifically to the post before yours, but just in general)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,641
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, Mike Stuben said:

I'm not really any help, I'm too far out of the loop. John can either help, or get people connected to the right people. 

I will say this, if you have football tickets, the person who is your rep is also your rep for basketball, so ask them, they will all be glad to help. 

I also want to say one trap fans have in all sports, they get drawn to the biggest opponents, then it feels like they never see USF win. Putting aside football's bad run the last few years, USF wins a decent percentage of their games across the board in all sports. But if you only come to games when we play top 5 opponents, you may think we never win. I just want people who want to try basketball to understand that it might be best to mix in different types of games. (not directed specifically to the post before yours, but just in general)

So are we still a women's basketball school or are we shifting to a women's lacrosse powerhouse? 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  19

On 7/14/2023 at 8:50 AM, Gatorbull325 said:

The problem is that many people on this board is scared to be wrong or can't handle a failed prediction/expectations. So many rather predict we lose or have no expectations, than to think positive and be wrong then disappointed. Its safer way to cope with supporting a bad team.

Some see it as pessimism, some see it as realism and some just want to play the "I told you so" card.

I Was Born Very Young: I Told You I Was Sick