• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

And the line opens at...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,420
  • Days Won:  43

23 minutes ago, belgianbull said:

I will evaluate the Bulls at the end of the season, but there is no way we should be losing 62-14 to Western Kentucky. Having said that Western Kentucky is a good team and would have been a much better add then North Texas or Charlotte. I am actually excited about playing them.

The mark for me will be at least 4 wins. Anything below that and Mike Kelly has to be fired.

Hopefully the AAC adds WKU, Georgia St, App St and Marshall. That to me would pretty much guarantee that AAC is one of the top 6 conferences in most years which should generate tons of playoff money..

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,996
  • Days Won:  12

Wow

I smell a win coming

Sniffing The Rock GIF

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,035
  • Days Won:  10

19 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

Hopefully the AAC adds WKU, Georgia St, App St and Marshall. That to me would pretty much guarantee that AAC is one of the top 6 conferences in most years which should generate tons of playoff money..

I agree on App State and Marshall, but would wait a bit to see what happens. If the Mountain West falls apart, we should be looking at Boise State, Air Force, UNLV, Fresno State,.... Also Ohio and Toledo have had success and would put us back in the Ohio market.

Also need to keep an eye on teams like Liberty ( they have been spending a lot money) and Coastal Carolina to see how they do in the next few years.

I think it was lazy from the AAC to add 6 teams right away and all from the same conference. The AAC didn't need to look as bad as it currently does.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,775
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, Brad said:

The most important game on the schedule...

Don't make me say it, DO NOT make me say it. The next coach to say this will receive a free cardboard box for their personal effects and two cotton balls to stem the bleeding before it ruins their shirt. You've had more than ample time to develop a new adage. angry role playing GIF by Hyper RPG

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,354
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, Bull Matrix said:

Well if we just add EVERY G5 team to the AAC we could really guarantee it

• Haha 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,708
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, belgianbull said:

I will evaluate the Bulls at the end of the season, but there is no way we should be losing 62-14 to Western Kentucky. Having said that Western Kentucky is a good team and would have been a much better add then North Texas or Charlotte. I am actually excited about playing them.

The mark for me will be at least 4 wins. Anything below that and Mike Kelly has to be fired.

North Texas and Charlotte will have their chance to prove you wrong (if we're playing either this year).

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,035
  • Days Won:  10

15 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

North Texas and Charlotte will have their chance to prove you wrong (if we're playing either this year).

Since 2014 Western Kentucky has been in 8 bowl games, winning 6

Since 2014 North Texas has won zero bowl games

Since 2014 Rice has been in two bowl games

Charlotte has been in 1 bowl game ever.

Western Kentucky is the better program, and would have added better quality to the AAC.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,558
  • Days Won:  28

Byrum Brown looked great at the end of last year. We finally resolved our QB problems that started back since the CCA days. Our RB room is full of 200Ib backs, our offensive line is bigger, and we have talent in the WR room. No way they hold us to 30pts of less. Its whatever defense can keep the opposing team under 40pts will win the game. Im betting on us winning. 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,467
  • Days Won:  25

2 hours ago, Bull Matrix said:

Lol I do believe you are only saying that because you are making the trip. Welp I will give everyone that are traveling to this game some great advice. Try not to put all of your eggs in one basket when traveling to USF road games. USF will probably lose big in this one. We are playing a high powered WKU team. Don’t be surprised if it ends up being 62-14. That should not ruin the trip. Enjoy the travel & adventures. The football games are icing on the cake. Have fun no matter what…

So you’re saying take the “over”?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,330
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

59 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

North Texas next year, Charlotte in ‘26.  Lotta teams, lotta teams.