• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2 More Weeks - National Signing Day is February 1st

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,343
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, smazza said:

it is a sad state of affairs

but leadership comes from the top

if the president doesnt fire mk we are in trouble

You cannot count on the school hiring a competent AD, so the cycle continues.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,024
  • Days Won:  10

4 hours ago, USFRaider said:

My friends and I have joked that Charlie Strong burned down the program and Jeff Scott proceeded to piss on the ashes. Now Alex Golesh finds himself sifting through the residue.

Don't want to defend Charlie Strong since he deserved to get fired and the program went backwards each year, but he did get 10 wins in his first year, 7 wins in his second year, and equaled the amount total of wins Scott had in 3 years in his last year (4). So him burning down the program I find a bit harsh. The last 3 years have been awful but that was hardly Strong's fault. He still deserved to be fired though.

Golesh had a great week, and I am feeling more hopeful now about the future of USF.

Edited by belgianbull
  • Like 1

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,342
  • Days Won:  43

No worries. USF will be fine 

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,352
  • Days Won:  5

2 hours ago, belgianbull said:

Don't want to defend Charlie Strong since he deserved to get fired and the program went backwards each year, but he did get 10 wins in his first year, 7 wins in his second year, and equaled the amount total of wins Scott had in 3 years in his last year (4). So him burning down the program I find a bit harsh. The last 3 years have been awful but that was hardly Strong's fault. He still deserved to be fired though.

Golesh had a great week, and I am feeling more hopeful now about the future of USF.

Strong started the trend ... we won 10 in his first year on the back of QF and other leftover CWT players ..  he completely squashed the momentum we picked up under CWT so the point that he burned down the program is a valid one

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,519
  • Days Won:  28

4 hours ago, belgianbull said:

I agree. CCS is the most hated coach, but CJS added a whole bunch of players to the team and still lost. These past few years were brutal. CAG has a much different vibe than CCS and CJS. He wants to start fresh and create his vision. CCS was burnt out and had a rehashed vision. CJS was trying to force a Clemson formula on our team and couldn't stop talking about them. Golesh barely mentions Tenn or his previous stops.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,309
  • Days Won:  25

3 hours ago, olafberserker said:

Strong started the trend ... we won 10 in his first year on the back of QF and other leftover CWT players ..  he completely squashed the momentum we picked up under CWT so the point that he burned down the program is a valid one

Scott made Strong long like mediocre coach.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  2,330
  • Content Count:  21,288
  • Days Won:  10

CAG called it like he saw it.  The previous group was running a bad organization. 

• Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 1