• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

First Confirmed Coaching Loss

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Just now, E.T. said:

It was a fun week . . . classic thread!

Your idea of fun and mine are a tad bit off ....

• Haha 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  40

3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Your idea of fun and mine are a tad bit off ....

tumblr_mfh5qqT7Hk1rgonsxo1_500.gif&f=1&n

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

Seems like it just saved CAG having to fire someone....cause strength and conditioning definitely was an issue this year.

Office Space Reaction GIF

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

Every time our linemen were getting blown off of the ball or our guys were missing tackles due to being overpowered, I wondered what the guy had been doing.  I think the only time this season  our guys seemed to be in better shape was late in the last game where the UCF defense looked a little tired. The latter is why you don't just run up the middle 3 times and give them a break.  At least run it to the sides and make them work a little more. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,417
  • Days Won:  3

Dang. Can't tell whats true or not anymore. I'll wait to the coaches depth chart is released.

Edited by joniscoming

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  2,588
  • Days Won:  3

23 hours ago, joniscoming said:

Dang. Can't tell whats true or not anymore. I'll wait to the coaches depth chart is released.

God I hope CAG releases a depth chart. CJS not doing that was such a lame experiment.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,919
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, Peatearpan said:

God I hope CAG releases a depth chart. CJS not doing that was such a lame experiment.

We did get that competitive advantage over BYU in the opener by going top secret in the spring game which proved to be successful. I actually believe Gatorbull had a better grasp of the personnel than Howdy Doody ever did, very few coaches have ever been more unqualified and unsuccessful, we witnessed the most historical bomb rivaling Ryan Leaf Tony Mandarich.  

• Like 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

9 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

We did get that competitive advantage over BYU in the opener by going top secret in the spring game which proved to be successful. I actually believe Gatorbull had a better grasp of the personnel than Howdy Doody ever did, very few coaches have ever been more unqualified and unsuccessful, we witnessed the most historical bomb rivaling Ryan Leaf Tony Mandarich.  

This is what makes me optimistic for next year. I think we had enough talent on the roster to go bowling. Scott was just in way over his head

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,357
  • Days Won:  5

11 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Yup