• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fire Michael Kelly

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

7 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

MK came in to this job with zero experience running an athletic department and we wonder why he's no good.

I thought he had some well yeah now it all does makes sense.  USF doing USF things.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,719
  • Days Won:  6

If Golesh turns out to be a disaster I hope Kelly is not hiring the next FB coach. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,621
  • Days Won:  25

5 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

If Golesh turns out to be a disaster I hope Kelly is not hiring the next FB coach. 

If Golesh does not become our 2nd best or 1st best coach in USF history then we need a new AD. The standard is pretty low just go above 0.500 and win a bowl game.

Edited by Outlaw

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,485
  • Days Won:  43

All will be forgiven 

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Been saying let go of Kelly as soon as those extensions were handed out. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  360
  • Content Count:  4,176
  • Days Won:  56

Whatever the case, when this hire is made, I think it's IMPERATIVE that Kelly come clean on what happened or didn't happen with Brey. If he just goes with a, "I'm not going to comment on other candidates" or some such, that's just not going to fly. Clearly, he won't want to make his hire look like he wasn't the top choice, but somehow he needs to show us that this wasn't just a major blunder with Brey. If he doesn't display some transparency, we will all assume that he blew it - whether or not that's true. And if that happens, we as fans will have lost just about any trust in him to get anything positive done when it comes to W/L - if that hasn't happened already.

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,076
  • Days Won:  469

Explosion Reaction GIF

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,458
  • Days Won:  19

34 minutes ago, Dave_Glaser said:

Whatever the case, when this hire is made, I think it's IMPERATIVE that Kelly come clean on what happened or didn't happen with Brey. If he just goes with a, "I'm not going to comment on other candidates" or some such, that's just not going to fly. Clearly, he won't want to make his hire look like he wasn't the top choice, but somehow he needs to show us that this wasn't just a major blunder with Brey. If he doesn't display some transparency, we will all assume that he blew it - whether or not that's true. And if that happens, we as fans will have lost just about any trust in him to get anything positive done when it comes to W/L - if that hasn't happened already.

I think I saw this sign on Kelly's door:

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR BUT IN THE END IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER Poster  | Du | Keep Calm-o-Matic

• Crying 1

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

19 hours ago, Dave_Glaser said:

Go ahead and start assuming that he blew it. There is zero chance he gets up on the podium and gets into specifics on Brey or any other specific candidate. He'll be there to talk about what he likes about the coach he hired and that's about it.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,038
  • Days Won:  10

3 minutes ago, GoBulls84 said:

Go ahead and start assuming that he blew it. There is zero chance he gets up on the podium and gets into specifics on Brey or any other specific candidate. He'll be there to talk about what he likes about the coach he hired and that's about it.

Personally I will not judge Kelly on whether or not, or how the Brey move didn't happen, but in the end on who he does hire.

There are still good coaches out there. Odom and Richey are two of them.  Capko in my opinion would be the worst and most reckless hire we have made since I have been following USF.