• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Deion Sanders

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

1 minute ago, bulloni said:

Drunk Happy Hour GIF

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

9 hours ago, USFBulls12 said:

You don't see that you're being jerked around by everyone but Deion? He's already said his focus is his team's game on Saturday. Everyone else is jerking you around with their lies, speculation, misinformation, and trolling. Deion is literally just being Coach Prime this week. If you stayed off this forum for the next 4 days or so, you'd never feel jerked around by anyone and wouldn't come up with such a feeling about Deion. Get off this emotional rollercoaster and come back for the answer when it's revealed. 

That's true. Except I'm one of the ones that heard about these discussions with him and the demands were crazy from the beginning and the original timeline I heard was yesterday  So I'm wouldn't be surprised to hear he's playing us. He'd be a great get for publicity, etc.  Like you said. Check back Sunday and we'll see.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,035
  • Days Won:  20

8 minutes ago, bulloni said:

Boo This Man GIFs | Tenor

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

If we aren't getting Sanders we better get Chadwell....starting to get nervous with Liberty.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,641
  • Days Won:  25

I'm fine with Chadwell , Leavitt , or Sanders? We just need to find our coach and stop the games.  I kind of feel like Primetime is using usf to get more leverage at another p5 college.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

We can offer him no state income taxes.  That's a pretty good deal right there.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

OK, forget about all the sources... If I were Deion, I would think that my eyes are on FSU as my ultimate prize. For this reason alone, we're the best fit. For one, in our conference and with our low expectations, he could walk in and make a splash, get us going and be the most coveted coach in America when that dream job opens. He would also be building his Florida recruiting connections.

The other schools have a harder schedule and/or higher expectations. Cincy for instance could be a spot that hurts more than helps. They have had success under Fickell, so they have high expectations, they are also jumping into a new conference, so those expectations may not meet reality.

Not that Coach Prime isn't up for a challenge, but it's only worth it if he sees himself at one of these schools for the long haul. Colorado may be great and they will be thrilled with a 9-4 record, but when you're recruiting out west and rarely getting to double digit wins, are you really at the top of the list for FSU if and when that job comes available? Of course, Norvell could be there a while, seems like he is doing well and they should be happy with him, but we all know how that works. If Coach Prime comes here and turns us around, the allure of him moves the goal posts a bit for Norvell.

In any event, this is awful. I need some closure one way or another. Maybe VPMK is all in on Sanders and if he turns us down, it gives him solid ammo to go and make the call to CJL.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

Reports like the ones from Kevin O'Connell are annoying me. His 2 recent tweets:

-Deion's choosing between Colorado, Cincy and USF. 

-Then says USF offered Chadwell the job yesterday.

It can't be both. USF isn't trying to land Deion and offering the job to another person at the same time. Seems like he's throwing **** at the wall hoping something sticks.

• Upvote 1