• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Marlon Mack HOF?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,430
  • Days Won:  3

Should Marlon Mack make the cut for USF hall of fame? Did he accomplish enough or not?

Also, is the USF HOF website accurate? Is Matt Grothe not in the HOF? That’s surprising if true. 

• Topic Count:  357
  • Content Count:  4,113
  • Days Won:  56

43 minutes ago, zarnozdabull said:

Should Marlon Mack make the cut for USF hall of fame? Did he accomplish enough or not?

Also, is the USF HOF website accurate? Is Matt Grothe not in the HOF? That’s surprising if true. 

Matthew is not in yet. He needs to be. I offered to nominate him last year and he told me there was already a nomination in for him.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,013
  • Days Won:  469

Mack is probably my next man up for HOF.  I’d have to look more deeply though. Defensive players don’t usually get the glamour of HOF type things, but I’d like to rethink with that in mind.  We’ve had some great players on D.  

• Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,025
  • Days Won:  38

Grothe not being in means it must not be a true HOF.  😅

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,861
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, Brad said:

Mack is probably my next man up for HOF.  I’d have to look more deeply though. Defensive players don’t usually get the glamour of HOF type things, but I’d like to rethink with that in mind.  We’ve had some great players on D.  

I guess I am once again in the minority but I like to look forward and we don’t ever win anymore.  I love the memories but I don’t give a **** about the past when our present is trash. Mack was fantastic in his 3 years, he took a knee in the pros which was disrespectful as hell and I give two violation about him going to the HOF.  If Grothe is not in then is it really a USF HOF anyways.

• Topic Count:  357
  • Content Count:  4,113
  • Days Won:  56

2 hours ago, Brad said:

George Selvie and Anthony Henry are in the HOF

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

If you make it to the NFL, I would think we put you in HOF? That would add a few on the defensive side. How many do we add a year? Criteria? Is this a thing? Should I be mad Kayvon Webster isn't in our HOF?

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,896
  • Days Won:  33

3 hours ago, Brad said:

Mack is probably my next man up for HOF. 

I'm not sure that he's the next man up. He certainly should be a member down the road.

Matt and Kawika should be in ahead of Marlon.

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

10 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I guess I am once again in the minority but I like to look forward and we don’t ever win anymore.  I love the memories but I don’t give a **** about the past when our present is trash. Mack was fantastic in his 3 years, he took a knee in the pros which was disrespectful as hell and I give two violation about him going to the HOF.  If Grothe is not in then is it really a USF HOF anyways.

1. Hall of Fame is about appreciating and honoring accomplishments of the past. 

2. People like you are still mad about something that's been explained ad nauseam? You're more mad at citizens reaction to a song than what's actually wrong with our nation?

3. Grothe is a fan favorite but are his numbers there? Similar to BJ Daniels and such. 

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

I'd put him in for that touchdown run against central at a bare minimum. But the man averaged 1400 yards of offense and 11 TDs a season for the 3 years he was here. And was pretty much the offense by himself in his freshman year in 2014.

• Upvote 2
  • Go Bulls! 2