• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fire Coach Scott

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,506
  • Days Won:  25

38 minutes ago, hightechbull said:

Those deals are "unpublished" so unless someone has read the contract, it is just speculation that he gets the full value.   However, I thought it was odd that Jeff Scott would have signed a contract that was completely in USF's favor, since most coaches who suck always hold the universities hostage over their contract buyouts.

I should have gone in to coaching.  It would be great to suck at your job and you get a large sum of money when your employer eventually fires you for incompetence.   

image.thumb.png.1985c8f3f8d241866752b978c51015bf.png
Satterfield is on their and he beat Scott.

Edited by Outlaw

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,065
  • Days Won:  38

21 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Geoff Collins was #6 on the list and that was with firing rumors within the week that ended up being true..  I would say this is not scientific.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,881
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, Outlaw said:

Let me know when you sign off or if I haven’t seen a CJS negative post from you after approximately 15 minutes I will assume you are out of commission and will begin to stand in during your absence.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,626
  • Days Won:  424

48 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Let me know when you sign off or if I haven’t seen a CJS negative post from you after approximately 15 minutes I will assume you are out of commission and will begin to stand in during your absence.

I'm pretty sure he has a bot programmed for those occasions ....... but assume he appreciates the offer.

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,345
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Outlaw said:

As much as I wish he was the leading candidate to get fired....he won't with the extension he just got.

The fact that the site looks like hot garbage combined with them ranking Scott #1 makes this list irrelevant. He is much further down the list IMO.

36 minutes ago, USFBULL_08 said:

As much as I wish he was the leading candidate to get fired....he won't with the extension he just got.

The fact that the site looks like hot garbage combined with them ranking Scott #1 makes this list irrelevant. He is much further down the list IMO.

Agreed, only way he does is if he goes oafer or gets one more win.  MK can’t let him come back with 2 FBS wins in 3 years, even if he wants to. BTW this is very possible considering what we have seen. 

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

I'm pretty sure he has a bot programmed for those occasions ....... but assume he appreciates the offer.

He does, I am not sure I can bring the level of redundancy that he brings however I will do my best.  

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

Bot? Bookmark yes. We are riding the store in polk county giving our best effort. Something I need to see from this team every week.

3 hours ago, Friscobull said:

The post wasnt negative just someone on the List beat scott.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Ah, this thread reminds me of all the "Fire Taggart" posts just before he turned it around and started winning. 

Too soon, folks. Firing him now would make us as uncouth as FSU. Coaches need to know we will invest the time in them needed to build a program. Firing a coach before at least 3 years tells everyone else you are a terrible job option due.

CJS also gets a mulligan for 2020. Getting a single practice with the team (which was in terrible shape thanks to Charlie Strong's utter lack of leadership) before COVID restrictions kicked in is not a real year for a coaching staff to enact change. Meetings over Zoom does not a football team make. 

Strap in, folks, we will see CJS through his fourth year here. I am not happy with the on-field results, but we don't grow winning coaches in their first head coaching gig overnight.