• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fire Coach Scott

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  960
  • Days Won:  1

Yup, I have tried to be quiet on the whole fire CJS. I have always said a college coach should get 5 years minimum; BUT, this team has gotten worse every year, we have become less and less competitive. I am literally at a loss of words for this staff and players. They all some responsibility in this abomination of a team. 

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,433
  • Days Won:  3

Never forget the man that extended - aka gave more of USF’s money - to the worst coach in FBS history. 

Question for thought - Did Michael Kelly’s charisma lead to the money raising this year? Or was it the general excitement over the OCS. 
It was probably the latter. 

MK, admit you were wrong and fired Jeff Scott and Brian Gregory. That’s step one toward fixing our bball and fball teams. 

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  1,241
  • Days Won:  0

Wtf does Scott Jeff even tell these players? ******* hell a high school would be more competitive 

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Just now, DontPushMe said:

Wtf does Scott Jeff even tell these players? ******* hell a high school would be more competitive 

Truth

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,641
  • Days Won:  25

2 minutes ago, michibull said:

Yup, I have tried to be quiet on the whole fire CJS. I have always said a college coach should get 5 years minimum; BUT, this team has gotten worse every year, we have become less and less competitive. I am literally at a loss of words for this staff and players. They all some responsibility in this abomination of a team. 

Welcome to the club. Been stating this multiple times....

Who else thinks we should give the reigns to Chad Morris  or Bowers as interim  coach?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

2 minutes ago, DontPushMe said:

There are numerous high schools in the Tampa Bay Area that would kick our ass. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,918
  • Days Won:  67

9 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

I don't know if this guy survives the year.  We said this game against ECU was the true barometer well there you go.

The season is over, can you imagine what the rest of the home games look like? We are getting progressively worse, every time I think we have hit the bottom but somehow we get worse. I can’t imagine how either of these guys can get in front of anyone and ask for support, they are straight trash.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

3 minutes ago, DontPushMe said:

He probably told them that they couldn’t get blown out or he was going to get fired 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Days Won:  1

There was no class this week, all they needed to do was study film and get prepared. They did not. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,641
  • Days Won:  25

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

He probably told them that they couldn’t get blown out or he was going to get fired 

He probably told him about this time at Clemson they came back when he was the WR coach.