• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Twitter Spaces “USF Emergency Podcast” The Sky is NOT Falling

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

3 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

Some current players fathers were on the Twitter space last night revealing some interesting but not surprising information from what I heard 

Such as?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  6

Just now, FazaUSF said:

Such as?

I didn’t hear it as it was only told to me through text messages but there is some players beginning to realize Scott is fraud. 

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

Do you use one ply toilet paper? 

60 grit sandpaper 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,686
  • Days Won:  108

1 minute ago, USFRaider said:

I didn’t hear it as it was only told to me through text messages but there is some players beginning to realize Scott is fraud. 

Maybe the best thing that happens is we lose to Howard and they hand the keys to Larry Scott. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

Just now, USFRaider said:

Well good thing we got the IPF and stadium rolling in otherwise I'd be very concerned about the kind of coach we could get. IDK who I'd want but the last two have me convinced of what I don't want:

-A retread who used to be a hot commodity but just failed at a bigger job (Scott Frost)

-A coordinator who has no head coaching experience or playcalling experience (feels like a huge red flag in hindsight)

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,962
  • Days Won:  12

What OP said is fine and all but this whole season got off to a bad start purely from a coaching standpoint when we didn't take the kick with Big 12 champion and grit score leading GB at the helm, an extremely experienced OL, and Mangham in the back. Now you have these awful looking tweets.

4 minutes ago, hm101 said:

What OP said is fine and all but this whole season got off to a bad start purely from a coaching standpoint when we didn't take the kick with Big 12 champion and grit score leading GB at the helm, an extremely experienced OL, and Mangham in the back. Now you have these awful looking tweets.

Scott always had the Strong/covid excuses to give him a longer leash. But its been obvious from the get go that he coaches like he has zero faith in his players to execute and I can't imagine thats an effective strategy whether its warranted or not.

We've seen in the G5 a solid coach can take a bad team to a bowl game year 1. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

12 minutes ago, Mission9 said:

60 grit sandpaper 

That’s pretty gangster if I don’t have the purple label cottonelle and a bidet I’ll politely hold it 

Last year we got Weatherford promising the OCS right after we got blasted week 1 to calm down the fans. Maybe we get a stadium render tomorrow to try and tide over the fanbase to give Scott a few more weeks to win people back

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, bulloni said:

Last year we got Weatherford promising the OCS right after we got blasted week 1 to calm down the fans. Maybe we get a stadium render tomorrow to try and tide over the fanbase to give Scott a few more weeks to win people back

The more of his players he got in the more he lost the locker room and no more winning took place on the field, it doesn’t matter if he or anyone else doesn’t recognize it at the moment but his career here has died. It’s over and it’s just a matter of when someone tells VPMK there is unfortunately more to being a vp than fundraising and party planning.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1