• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Twitter Spaces “USF Emergency Podcast” The Sky is NOT Falling

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,817
  • Days Won:  22

If we build the OCS. Then Scott or whoever is the next head coach will have best facilities that any head coach has had at USF. So let’s see how this season plays out. I think if Scott gets them to 4-8 or 5-7 he will stay, less than that he might be gone

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,355
  • Days Won:  8

I would hope that someone on VPMK’s staff monitors this type of thing - it may be irrational feedback, but it is a datapoint as to how the fan base is feeling 

Unfortunately, the virtual torches and pitchforks are going to continue to grow until we beat ECU

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

This is more than fans just ranting. Players were involved, too.  It’s year three and we need to start winning, especially with how crucial things are with realignment. You can’t fault these people for being mad when losing has become a norm. They hype during pre season was the biggest I’ve seen it in a long time, and then we go out and let up 28 unanswered points in the first quarter alone. Fans want hope, and Saturday night there was very little of that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,356
  • Days Won:  43

3 minutes ago, OcalaBull2 said:

This is more than fans just ranting. Players were involved, too.  It’s year three and we need to start winning, especially with how crucial things are with realignment. You can’t fault these people for being mad when losing has become a norm. They hype during pre season was the biggest I’ve seen it in a long time, and then we go out and let up 28 unanswered points in the first quarter alone. Fans want hope, and Saturday night there was very little of that.

Lol I know the hype was up during the off-season but I think the Willie Taggart’s get on the bus hype was the best hype USF has witnessed so far lol. Think the hype was in part of the new IDF, OCS, and Baylor star QB transfer. So the hype this off-season was warranted. I will be shocked & disappointed if we don’t make a bowl game this season. Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,355
  • Days Won:  8

18 minutes ago, Bull Awakening said:

Lol I know the hype was up during the off-season but I think the Willie Taggart’s get on the bus hype was the best hype USF has witnessed so far lol. . . 

The bus was by far my favorite USF off-season marketing campaign 

I photoshopped my kids onto the Bus - printed the photo and had Coach T sign it at fan fest that year

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,356
  • Days Won:  43

8 minutes ago, bowman1 said:

The bus was by far my favorite USF off-season marketing campaign 

I photoshopped my kids onto the Bus - printed the photo and had Coach T sign it at fan fest that year

Yes lol. That was a hyped up off season until we got smoked by McNeese St during Taggart’s USF coaching debut lol. Many fans left before half time. That was worse than the BYU disaster lol

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,039
  • Days Won:  38

47 minutes ago, OcalaBull2 said:

Exactly.  All they need is a nugget of positive direction and not an unmitigated disaster and then the popularity will grow.

1 hour ago, bowman1 said:

I would hope that someone on VPMK’s staff monitors this type of thing - it may be irrational feedback, but it is a datapoint as to how the fan base is feeling 

Unfortunately, the virtual torches and pitchforks are going to continue to grow until we beat ECU

It's year 3, so time to start showing something. 

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

I’m wondering if some of this noise in the system has to do with the way Scott handled the McClain Bohanon competition.  We know how McClains father felt.  Maybe there was some truth to what he was saying and this has divided the locker room.  Man its great being a Bulls fan! 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,686
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, bowman1 said:

John Lewis is on his staff so, yes, someone know our frustration.

• Go Bulls! 2

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

Somethings I saw had to do with CJS’ white privilege. Now this may or not be the case but if someone told you they felt that the reason the guy on the top of this is seen as the devil that ruined USF football while the guy on the bottom is seen as a hero and was given an extension is because of white privilege how exactly would you explain to them that's ridiculous and impossible? B23CD2D6-ADB7-4BA5-8611-9329D8093A17.thumb.jpeg.fb79266db369093ecc494219eb7a0bf7.jpeg