• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How long were you able to tolerate watching that?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,896
  • Days Won:  33

1 hour ago, Brad said:

Could you imagine the optics of John, Kelly, a couple of position coaches and a dozen players leaving at the half?

Did I miss something?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,468
  • Days Won:  13

1 hour ago, Brad said:

Funny that so many erroneously state that they did.  Misery loves more misery I guess.  

People just assume that once a team is up 28-0 they just pull their starters.  They would be wrong, of course.

Miami walloped Bethune Cookman -- and their starters played until mid-way through the third quarter when the Canes went up 49-13.

Alabama shellacked Utah State -- their starters played until it was 48-0 in the third quarter

Why do teams do this? Because starters need game experience, which they can't get in scrimmages or practices.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

I gave up watching in 3rd quarter when the punt play resulted in a safety. At that point I realized, it's not BYU. It's USF, and we suck again

Edited by WhoRUSF

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,355
  • Days Won:  8

2 hours ago, Brad said:

Good game prep?

My goodness man, haven’t you been reading the comments?  Parking Saturday was a complete and total disaster 

No pre-game coordination, parking attendants out of position - such that they were not even looking at the cars that they were parking, no in parking adjustments and no coherent plan to deal with the on-rush of BYU cars

The result was higgly piggly parking, allowing the BYU vehicles to cut through the USF Tailgate lines like a hot knife through butter.

After 25 years parking in the stadium lots, I am done I tell you

Since Saturday evening, I have emailed Mayor Jane Castor every hour on the hour, demanding changes and letting her know that I am pulling all political donations and taking my parking business to HCC

I have not heard back from the Mayor, but I have noticed that several nondescript workman vans are now parked near my house . . . I wonder what that is about?😁

• Haha 3

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

2 minutes ago, bowman1 said:

My goodness man, haven’t you been reading the comments?  Parking Saturday was a complete and total disaster 

No pre-game coordination, parking attendants out of position - such that they were not even looking at the cars that they were parking, no in parking adjustments and no coherent plan to deal with the on-rush of BYU cars

The result was higgly piggly parking, allowing the BYU vehicles to cut through the USF Tailgate lines like a hot knife through butter.

After 25 years parking in the stadium lots, I am done I tell you

Since Saturday evening, I have emailed Mayor Jane Castor every hour on the hour, demanding changes and letting her know that I am pulling all political donations and taking my parking business to HCC

I have not heard back from the Mayor, but I have noticed that several nondescript workman vans are now parked near my house . . . I wonder what that is about?😁

Had no idea Bob Shoop was in charge of parking😀

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,347
  • Days Won:  43

I am going to stay to the end so we can sing the Alma Mater with HOT. Go Bulls!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,683
  • Days Won:  108

4 hours ago, Brad said:

Could you imagine the optics of John, Kelly, a couple of position coaches and a dozen players leaving at the half?

Other than John are you sure they didn't? 😄

Anyone have pics of Harlan leaving the Swamp?

Edited by CousinRicky

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,704
  • Days Won:  6

I left at halftime. 

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,489
  • Days Won:  0

We headed out about halfway through the alma mater after the game ended.  It wasn't the result I wanted, but it wasn't surprising.  Any realist didn't expect a win over BYU, Florida and Louisville.  The bonus was that I somehow got upgraded to have Club Access, but with the rain delay, I think everyone got club access.