• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How long were you able to tolerate watching that?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

1 hour ago, zarnozdabull said:

Left down 28 midway through the 1st Quarter. 
Normally I stay down big just in case but I couldn’t bare to watch what was going on. 
Have tix to the UF game as a current UF Ph.D student but now actively trying to sell them.

Now contemplating just dropping USF and becoming a Gators fan which is incredibly saddening at a personal level. 
But, I can’t support this administration until change occurs at the AD and HC level. If something is broken then it needs fixing, not settling for mediocrity. I love USF but why waste time and money on recurring yearly disappointment?

And who do you expect them to go to?  Seriously.  USF is a bottom feeder Group of 5 program.  Who are they going to go out and get that's any better than who they have.  Look, Jeff Scott has underperformed and stunk up the place, but at best, you're looking at getting another Jeff Scott type coach, that was a coordinator somewhere.  May or may not work out.  USF has not juice or ability to pull in any proven people.    

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,681
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, slick1ru2 said:

This should be a new part of the game prediction contest.  I turned it off when it was 35 to nothing.

That's when we left.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,729
  • Days Won:  0

I was in the stadium from the bitter beginning through the bitter middle and all the way to the bitter end. Despite the bitterness of the weather delay and the bitterness of the game, I got to tailgate with old friends, hang out with my family, and watch my Bulls live. I love experiencing wins more, obviously, but life is too short to feel bitter for too long. I'm over yesterday and am ready for a win next week. 🤘

• Like 2
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

I never turned it on, but I stopped checking the score about midway through the 2nd. Checked later to have a laugh at the final, though it wasn't as funny as I was expecting. 

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,347
  • Days Won:  43

1 hour ago, DontPushMe said:

I never turned it on, but I stopped checking the score about midway through the 2nd. Checked later to have a laugh at the final, though it wasn't as funny as I was expecting. 

Yeah that first quarter was a major fluke.  We will be fine. Go Bulls!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,748
  • Days Won:  3

Flipped channels at 35-0. 

There is a huge difference between watching at home as opposed to in the stadium. 

There's something about having made the investment in time and money in person, which has, more than once, caused me to stick around long after, were I at home, would have flipped channels. But Saturday, it was tough to NOT flip channels at the 21-0 mark. A part of that was "this can't be happening! This is impossible!". 

I think I've reached a point where, if it's evident that we are not competitive from kickoff, I can't stick around waiting for Jesus to thrown down a miracle. I used to could do that! Watch to the bitter end...trudge out of the stadium at 00:00 on the clock. Those days, however, are in the rear view mirror. 

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  14

Tailgating was fun…wow, those parking lot guys in lot 6 were really finding new ways to screw up the parking, but it was great to be back.  Very sad to see that our D was basically the same as where we left off (results wise).  We won’t win any games giving up points like that.  

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  280
  • Days Won:  1

Wanted to leave 10 minutes into it when they were up 28-0 and started pulling their starters off the field

But I was waiting for the 3rd period for this... 

then I left... 

fotg.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,468
  • Days Won:  13

12 minutes ago, MikePhillips said:

Wanted to leave 10 minutes into it when they were up 28-0 and started pulling their starters off the field

But I was waiting for the 3rd period for this... 

then I left... 

fotg.jpg

Congratulations and thanks for your support... but BYU didn't pull their starters until their 4th quarter.