• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

GoUSFBulls.com: Scott Names Bohanon Bulls' Starter At Quarterback

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,503
  • Days Won:  13

Peace out Timmy. Thanks for all the huge wins. 

• Haha 2

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,473
  • Days Won:  25

2 minutes ago, DaNewsBull said:

What?

SHOCKING? No. USF has good QB's behind him. IF QBGB stays healthy this is probably better in the long run.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

15 minutes ago, 12inchtaint! said:

Big Timmy fan, but there are plenty of examples where a true freshman QB has come in and won a lot of games. 
Flowers here at USF. UCF had milton and Gabriel. 
Gabriel at UCF was basically in the same exact spot as TMC was in last year and won 10 games. At the end of the day winners will find a way to win. 
If we take that game at UCF last season this would be a different story. But we lost way more than we won last year, and we have a guy who turned around a team in the same exact situation last season. The choice here was pretty easy. 

Flowers didn't win anything as a true freshman, but TBF he was in a no win situation. The offense wasn't tailored to his strengths yet. And Gabriel took over a team that had lost all of ONE game the previous two seasons 

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

I don't like the news of Timmy entering the portal at all. Not for him. Not for the team. Not for the program. This is not a good look at all and will not do anything to bring the team together. I don't care how he or his father perceive the overall fairness of the QB competition, this is the worst way to handle things. It shows him as a disgruntled, self-centered QB with no real leadership, which I don't think is the case. It hurts the locker room tremendously and will impact morale. Finally, it leaves us incredible thin at QB. After GB, there is just Marsh and a true freshman. If Marsh has to play meaningful time in games this season, we are doomed. With Timmy as the QB 1B ready to come in at any time, I was confident that we could still compete. Now, our entire season rests on GB not getting injured. 

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,569
  • Days Won:  28

27 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

You forgot Timmy transfering....

27 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

You forgot Timmy transfering....

I just got out of a meeting and that happens?....maaaaaaannn. What's sad is how much UCF fans want him. He better not go to UCF!

2022 & 2023 - Gerry Bohanon Show 

2024 - Katravis Marsh wins a close race but doesn't end the season as the starter. 

2025 & 2026 -  Byrum Brown comes from behind and surpasses March and takes us to the promise land!!!!

Edited by Gatorbull325

• Topic Count:  360
  • Content Count:  4,176
  • Days Won:  56

7 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

SHOCKING? No. USF has good QB's behind him. IF QBGB stays healthy this is probably better in the long run.

It's one of the more immature decisions I've seen. He has to sit out a year, regardless. So why do it away from this team where he's one play away from being the starter for good? It's all ego and hurt feelings. Katravis - next man up.

Edited by Dave_Glaser

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,569
  • Days Won:  28

1 minute ago, BullyPulpit said:

I don't like the news of Timmy entering the portal at all. Not for him. Not for the team. Not for the program. This is not a good look at all and will not do anything to bring the team together. I don't care how he or his father perceive the overall fairness of the QB competition, this is the worst way to handle things. It shows him as a disgruntled, self-centered QB with no real leadership, which I don't think is the case. It hurts the locker room tremendously and will impact morale. Finally, it leaves us incredible thin at QB. After GB, there is just Marsh and a true freshman. If Marsh has to play meaningful time in games this season, we are doomed. With Timmy as the QB 1B ready to come in at any time, I was confident that we could still compete. Now, our entire season rests on GB not getting injured. 

2 words........Byrum Brown.....trust me, we shall be ok my friend. 

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,473
  • Days Won:  25

What if I told you the sky is falling - Matrix Morpheus | Make a Meme

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

I could see FAU and Taggart being a good landing spot for him. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,916
  • Days Won:  67

For the dad,  This displays more about his character then allegedly getting beaten out. I think it is a bad move on his part but if he thinks BB is going to beat him out then maybe it is the best thing for him.