• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

In the event USF defeats Nationally Ranked BYU . . .

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,019
  • Days Won:  469

Cracks in the foundation are exposed if we beat BYU and lose to Howard....come on.  Problemo.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,468
  • Days Won:  13

1 hour ago, Brad said:

Cracks in the foundation are exposed if we beat BYU and lose to Howard....come on.  Problemo.

Man people are really reaching if this is actually a conversation topic here.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,739
  • Content Count:  37,601
  • Days Won:  29

On 8/21/2022 at 12:00 AM, Outlaw said:

If we beat BYU i will pledge $10  or $20 who is with me?

For Sure !!!

Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

Doesn't mean anything for this year but last year BYU was 1-6 against the spread on the road and USF was 5-1 against the spread at home.

If USF loses but covers and has the ball with a chance to tie/take the lead in the 4th would that have anyone feeling optimistic for the season? Or are we past moral victories at this point?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,398
  • Days Won:  3

16 minutes ago, bulloni said:

Doesn't mean anything for this year but last year BYU was 1-6 against the spread on the road and USF was 5-1 against the spread at home.

If USF loses but covers and has the ball with a chance to tie/take the lead in the 4th would that have anyone feeling optimistic for the season? Or are we past moral victories at this point?

We went from from everyone seemingly on the same page of a 1-3 start to undefeated... Hard to say. 

We need to show some competitiveness EARLY in the game. Not in the second half when the opponent is shuffling in second/third string. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

5 minutes ago, Sk00b said:

We went from from everyone seemingly on the same page of a 1-3 start to undefeated... Hard to say. 

We need to show some competitiveness EARLY in the game. Not in the second half when the opponent is shuffling in second/third string. 

Correct. There was no time in last years game that I thought we were going to win. Got to get off to a good start on the defensive side especially. If they take a 27 to 7 lead and we lose 31 to 21 it will be a “meh” moment for me. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,038
  • Days Won:  38

13 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Correct. There was no time in last years game that I thought we were going to win. Got to get off to a good start on the defensive side especially. If they take a 27 to 7 lead and we lose 31 to 21 it will be a “meh” moment for me. 

I actually thought they were going to win in the end but it didn't pan out.  I think one of our biggest problems last year was getting down too early in games.  If we can find a way to manage that, I like our chances due to the mental toughness factor on the team late in games.  This is where I think the coaching staff needs to have a good and unique plan coming in early to make the difference.  Fingers crossed on the changes...

Edited by Rocky Style

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,354
  • Days Won:  43

12 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Last two years were basically practice. Especially two seasons ago when that covid testing caused the team to miss a lot of time. Now we can put away the excuses and get back ro winning.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

29 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

Last two years were basically practice. Especially two seasons ago when that covid testing caused the team to miss a lot of time. Now we can put away the excuses and get back ro winning.

I’ll give you the first year, but last year was the real deal. Got to get cooking this year! 

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,354
  • Days Won:  43

2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I’ll give you the first year, but last year was the real deal. Got to get cooking this year! 

Yes I agree! This season has to produce results. 6 or more wins or bust…