• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

In the event USF defeats Nationally Ranked BYU . . .

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,372
  • Days Won:  25

46 minutes ago, sparkybull said:

if USF beats BYU, it'll be super close, but man the energy the players would feel from that win would carry them through the season.

a new QB, tons of transfer talent, new practice facility and locker room, then capped off by a top 25 win to start the season everyone said you'd faceplant in? yeah that would make me want to run through a brick wall at that point, if i was one of the players. 

In gerry b and the new coaches we trust.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

29 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

In gerry b and the new coaches we trust.

I am not trusting **** until I see some significant wins….

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,011
  • Days Won:  469

BYU would be significant win #1

It would make my weekend.  I'm excited about it and I can't wait to see how we get out of the gate.

3 minutes ago, Brad said:

BYU would be significant win #1

It would make my weekend.  I'm excited about it and I can't wait to see how we get out of the gate.

It would make my month

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I am not trusting **** until I see some significant wins….

True story  and im with you . We have been promised hope and future wins for a while. I'm just saying watching GB preinjury is probably our best chance in a long time.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,568
  • Days Won:  423

1 hour ago, sparkybull said:

if USF beats BYU, it'll be super close, but man the energy the players would feel from that win would carry them through the season.

a new QB, tons of transfer talent, new practice facility and locker room, then capped off by a top 25 win to start the season everyone said you'd faceplant in? yeah that would make me want to run through a brick wall at that point, if i was one of the players. 

But almost as important, if we don't beat a top 25 team coming out the gate it won't be the end of the world, no matter what ....... although if it's an NC State type drubbing, I may find a cave to hole up in for awhile.

2 minutes ago, Triple B said:

But almost as important, if we don't beat a top 25 team coming out the gate it won't be the end of the world, no matter what ....... although if it's an NC State type drubbing, I may find a cave to hole up in for awhile.

I am thinking it’s going to be close heading into the 4th. 

7 hours ago, Triple B said:

IF we get embarrassed like Nc State, Wisconsin, and ND to kickoff the season we need to find a new coach ASAP. Lets hope the Bulls upset college football but with this coaching staff we have yet to see anything that proves they are ready to win on the field. The craziest thing if if we upset BYU and beat Howard it will be the first time we can say we are on a winning streak in a long time.

Edited by Outlaw

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, Outlaw said:

IF we get embarrassed like Nc State, Wisconsin, and ND to kickoff the season we need to find a new coach ASAP. Lets hope the Bulls upset college football but with this coaching staff we have yet to see anything that proves they are ready to win on the field. The craziest thing if if we upset BYU and beat Howard it will be the first time we can say we are on a winning streak in a long time.

Last time we had a winning streak was when we beat BYU in 2019 in week 6...that's a ridiculous amount of time between back to back wins. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,568
  • Days Won:  423

1 hour ago, Outlaw said:

IF we get embarrassed like Nc State, Wisconsin, and ND to kickoff the season we need to find a new coach ASAP.

That’s not going to happen under any circumstances ……. unless CJS slaps a player after the game and it’s caught on video, which I hope has the same chance of happening as us getting embarrassed.