• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

In the event USF defeats Nationally Ranked BYU . . .

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  580
  • Days Won:  0

21 hours ago, Triple B said:

What you and your ilk apparently can't grasp is that taking over the same record somewhere else does not equate to taking over this program ...... every situation was uniquely different. Should CJS have probably done better than he did .... probably .... but the bottom line is those first two years don't mean **** at this point. It's the next 2 that will decide whether CJS is our guy or not.

I agree -- it's apples to oranges.  Now we'll never know if Traylor could have turned this program around, but I'm glad he was able to turn a program around.  If anything, at least many of these players WANT to play for Jeff Scott.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

On 8/21/2022 at 12:45 PM, Outlaw said:

Wasn't aware that I died. And who is this other guy mentioning me? I have no idea as to who he is.  What' been going on around here? You guys still haven't found a life? 

So yeah, while I'm here... USF 41 BYU 24.

See you guys at the game later, moved back to the Bay area.  Not really much of a board guy anymore, but I'll drop buy from time to time.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

2 minutes ago, Calibull said:

Wasn't aware that I died. And who is this other guy mentioning me? I have no idea as to who he is.  What' been going on around here? You guys still haven't found a life? 

See you guys at the game later, moved back to the Bay area.  Not really much of a board guy anymore, but I'll drop buy from time to time.

Best Fred Sanford Heart Attack GIFs | Gfycat

• Haha 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,265
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, Calibull said:

Welcome back. We need any bulls fan we can get. What do you think will be our strength today? Is the offense going to wild out or the defense?

Edited by Outlaw

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,468
  • Days Won:  13