• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So... do we think we'll get the OCS announcement this week?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Just now, Brad said:

It was a plateau between two horrible deep valleys.

Still not a ditch ....... and don't be downplaying plateaus.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

21 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Still not a ditch ....... and don't be downplaying plateaus.

I edited it.

A peak or a point between two horribly deep ditches.  There.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

7 hours ago, BDYZR said:

Dear USF Alumni Association Life Member:
Unfortunately, Mother Nature’s expected activity over the next 48 hours has caused us to change our plans for the Nov. 5 USF Alumni Welcome Home Party and Life Member Celebration.  We still plan on a gathering, but because of the almost 100% chance of rain all day Friday, we are moving the fun inside the USF Gibbons Alumni Center.

The Welcome Home Party will be from 5-8 p.m. in the Alumni Center and will feature live music, a panel discussion with former USF football greats, food and drink, and a special opportunity to view and have your picture taken with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ Vince Lombardi Super Bowl Trophy. Please note that in all likelihood, the Running of the Bulls Parade will be cancelled because it cannot take place in the rain. We will know more about this later tonight. So, the usual highlight of watching the parade on Alumni Drive will most likely have to wait until next year. Please check out our website for updated information as we receive it.
Even without the parade, we hope you choose to stop by and catch up with old friends, meet some new fellow USF alumni, and celebrate our great University. Thank you for being a Life Member in the USF Alumni Association and for your continued support of the University of South Florida.
Go Bulls!

Yes.  Thank you for the update.  We went and we just got back.  Glad they still did something.  Food was excellent.  People were nice.  Not what we wanted, but glad they still did the event.  Our alumni center is very nice.  We should use it more often.  Go Bulls!  Beat Houston!

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

I’d be surprised if we announce anything before the end of the season. I was surprised this morning when I found out that my is from Daytona and is a UCF grad. What a strange little world we live in. Even in cali I can’t get away from gnats

Edited by Roaming Bull

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  19

7 hours ago, Roaming Bull said:

What a strange little world we live in. Even in cali I can’t get away from gnats

My bride is a UCF grad so I brought my reminder with me when I moved out of state. 

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

usf_cincy_11112021

Bulls 247's Will Turner joins The 360's Chris Torello.

interesting tidbit if you fast-forward to 26:30...both expect OCS news by the end of the year

• Go Bulls! 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,417
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, bulloni said:
usf_cincy_11112021

Bulls 247's Will Turner joins The 360's Chris Torello.

interesting tidbit if you fast-forward to 26:30...both expect OCS news by the end of the year

Hell.  Listen to these guys and one would think we are positioned to win the conference next year ;)

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  2,588

6 minutes ago, Sk00b said:

Hell.  Listen to these guys and one would think we are positioned to win the conference next year ;)

If UCF, UH, Cincy leave early. We might.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,417

1 minute ago, Peatearpan said:

If UCF, UH, Cincy leave early. We might.

You forgot the other 7 teams... In all seriousness, just keep showing up like we have been and pick up some defensive talent/depth and we will start winning some of these games we lead going into the half. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

I think we can win next year! Look how close we were to Houston this season ... Cincy loses a lot and ucf has been up or down this year.

Can almost guarantee we'll score twice as much next season and hold our opponents for half the points. 

Hell . . . bet we kick 70 yard Field Goals! :)